• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Phenibut after WD

butcher22

Bluelighter
I was taking large doses of phenibut daily for over a year. It was a son of a bitch even with the help of benzo's but I got off of it and haven't touched it in roughly two months until this morning.
I took about 3 grams just to see if it would still have an effect on me. Now I am feeling stupid and worried that it might throw me back into a bit of withdrawal.
Do you think 2 months is long enough that I don't have to worry about that?
I guess time will tell, but I would like to hear the experience of others.

In my experience, after my first withdrawal from pheni, I waited a month to use. I used for two days(used one day, waited 2, and used again) at 3 grams each day,and it threw me right back into withdrawal. Maybe two months will make a difference. What I can tell you is that the 2 days following the first day of the 2 day "binge", that all I really experienced was maybe some rebound anxiety. It wasn't until about 36 hours after the second dosing day that I was in for a few days of withdrawal. It would be wise of you to not touch another dose for a while, the longer you go without touching it the better.

We all know how unpredictable of a drug phenibut is as far as tolerance and dependence. But after just one 3 gram dose, I think you should be in the clear. It' will be a. Different story if You take another dose within the next couple of weeks . Then you'd really be in for some trouble. But, everybody is different. I hope the best for you.

Just an update: I did feel mild withdrawal late that night and the following evening. Nothing more than clamminess, a feeling of impending doom and a bit of shakiness but that could have actually been mild alcohol withdrawal because I just recently finished a taper.

Just an update: I did feel mild withdrawal late that night and the following evening. Nothing more than clamminess, a feeling of impending doom and a bit of shakiness but that could have actually been mild alcohol withdrawal because I just recently finished a taper.

Well that might explain it, if you've been drinking you've been hitting your Gaba-b receptors which is the same part of your brain that phenibut gets with.

I took phenibut daily for 6months or so and then got off with the help of gabapentin. Didn't use phenibut and didn't drink any alcohol for a couple of months, and when I used it again, I didn't notice a withdrawal. And usually it starts with not being able to sleep with me even when very stoned. In your case, you might have been keeping your tolerance in a way by drinking alcohol.

But I also could tell it wasn't the same. It still gave me the mood boost just not nearly as strong, taking more would just make me extremely dizzy/tired. I can sleep through just about anything after taking enough phenibut, I've slept through 10+ alarms going off.