• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe pharmacy either lost or stolen, what looks worse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokeymcpot42088

Bluelighter
So recently I had a bottle of suboxone at a popular chain pharmacy and a month passed where I could not get to the pharmacy. This of course made picking this bottle up damn near impossible but I did continue to make calls and make sure it was there. Than I finally waited enough time to fill it legit and poof it was gone. The pharmacy told me that it would require a call from my doctor. My doctor claims to have called and they said it did not exist. (who is full of shit if either i do not know)

Now my natural inclination would be to suck it up and take it on the chin.........on the other hand the thought of a bottle of suboxone with my name on it being on the streets or in some pez dispensers hands is somewhat disturbing when it comes to possibilities.

To be clear I dont really care about the bottle, i mean of course I do but I accept it is gone. It just sounds like it was stolen and if so i wonder if my name is on said bottle. This may be a question that has no definitive answer but out of interest; what would you guys suggest?

To be clear, what are you actually asking for advice about? Whether your name is on a bottle somewhere?

To answer your question what happened was that after 30 days if the customer doesn't come and pick up their FILLED script the pharmacy puts it back into their inventory. They also CANCEL the original script that had them fill it.

IF the customer goes to pick it up the pharmacy will only REFILL it with a new script. So your original script that you didn't pick up was put back into their inventory and has long been dispensed to a different customer.

If a pharmacy tech stole your filled prescription you can rest assured they peeled off the label the minute they got out of the store. The label was evidence and any true thief will pull off the label and swallow it. The label is what will incriminate you.

So you are in withdrawal or what? what was your question apart from who has the bottle? Why? you will find that person alone? I mean talk to doctor meaning that they are putting you in danger of relapse and narcotic medicine is stolen from pharmacy/you!

I am okay. to clarify as long at was restocked not grabbed by a pharm tech who may have my name on the bottle all is good. But you are right it wouldn't be very smart to leave the name on it if someone did steal it......I have to assume nurse ratched has it right as it seems to be the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.