Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pharmacy claiming they don't have enough 7.5 Norco to fill script

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomasdelasantos

Greenlighter
My buddy gets 120 7.5 Norco per month (along with 120 Trams)..his pharmacy (Safeway)just informed him that they can no longer give him the 120 Norco because they claim they don't receive enough per month to give that many to one person...I call bullshit and feel that is just an excuse because the new pharmacy manager doesn't like the Norco/Tram mixture...how is Safeway not receiving enough pills to provide someone with 120????I don't believe it..Has anyone heard of this??..My friend thinks that the feds have increased their control of how many pills the pharmacy receives...I don't believe it...

Hey buddy, I know this sucks, but this isn't a question that we can really answer. I will say, I often wish doctors and Rphs would just be straight with us. "No sir, I'm not giving this to you, because I don't want to for this reason" They all act like they're so tough but they're such bitches that they can't be direct. This only creates more problems, more questions and more uncertainty which are all things that this universe doesn't need.

This isn't a type of question we field in this area of the forums. Basic Drug Discussion and Other Drugs is reserved for harm reduction.

I have never had problems with a pharmacist but if I did then I would probably change pharmacies.

I'll move this over to drug culture

I'd change pharmacies and let them know it's due to their "supply chain" issue.

No question, it is time to change pharmacies. That's bullshit and the pharmacist probably doesn't like your buddy because they feel like they're feeding an addiction. They aren't mandated to fill an RX, they can decline business. I'm closing this thread. Message me if you want it reopened.

Status
Not open for further replies.