The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

pharmacies driving me MAD!!!!!!

pjsykes

Greenlighter
In Florida it has been hell to get my meds; used to be easy, freak out when my scripts are coming due and the pharmacists are all aholes who think they are god. what do I do?

Lol you must think this section is something different. It's about different types of rolls and there effects. It's a world wide site.

Back in the day when suboxone was fairly new, none of the pharmacies had the amount I was prescribed on hand, so I had to wait for them to order it for me, but would obviously have to leave the script with them as collateral since they weren't about to place an expensive order if they weren't sure that I was coming back.

I ended up scheduling my doctors appointments a week before I needed my meds filled, then would drop off the prescription a week early, telling them I knew it was early and didn't need it until X date, but was leaving it with them so they could order it for me. You can try the same thing by either telling your doctor the plan, or by telling him you will be away for for a week so will need to see him a week early or something, and just keep seeing him 4 weeks from that date. The only other thing you can do is stretch out your prescription for an extra week one month, and then you will be seeing the doctor a week before you need it each month after that.

Most pharmacies here won't tell you if they have your medication in stock over the phone if it's a popular pain killer, so you will need to go in with the hard copy of the prescription in order to get any info on it.