pharmaceuticals dont fuck me up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gosu Benzo

Greenlighter
I'm a noob at opiates and benzos I've taken 45mg oxy ir along with 1-2mg of xanax I felt a little buzz but didn't do much, my bro on the other hand gets fucked up off half that what the fuck!?

You don't usually know how to tell your fucked up until its too late. Your on a dangerous path that could lead to death as those two compounds lead to huge risk of respiratory depression leading to death in sleep. These compounds are not to get you fucked up, but manage certain issues like pain or anxiety... Hell more so panic attack and some other more severe non-anxiety related issue for xanax.

Well it takes some people a few times before they enjoy an opiate high since you may need to learn what the good effects are from it then how to enjoy them. I will say that you definitely shouldn't be mixing them with benzos for several reasons.

For one it's a dangerous combination that causes a lot of overdoses. Two is that you need to learn how both of these drugs effect you on their own before even considering mixing them, abd if you do you would have to take lower doses of each one compared to the dose you use when taking either one on it's own. And the third reason is that benzos really dull your mind which can actually take away from the high rather than making it better. The only people that really like to mix the two are addicts that can't get that high from opiates alone due to their tolerance being so high, so they add in benzos to be able to nod out.

Having said all of that, this forum is for questions about technical or site issues you may need assistance with so your question doesn't fit here. This question doesn't really fit anywhere on here since it doesn't fit in the harm reduction so I've got to close this. PM me if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.