• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc pharmaceutical/nootropic stack

nuffybus

Greenlighter
Hi All
Looking for some feedback/constructives around my daily pharmaceutical usage combined with connected Nootropic stack. Having survived 20 years of Heroin addiction with subsequent 6 year stint in rehabilitation. Currently self employed living a busy productive life doing what I love with a few side hustles (legal ones these days). After being clean for several years decided to start recreationally using pharmaceutical drugs. Fast forward 12 months to today. Due to my history with addiction and extensive experience of poly drug use (opiates being my drug of choice) it didn't take long to develop my DOM (daily method of operation). Now enjoying the benefits of a successful career my boundaries are nothing illegal. I've spent enough time waiting around in carparks and associating with toxic people. All my drugs are scripted pharmaceuticals with my name on the bottle. Here's my typical day....
Wake Up- 30mg dexamphetamine. 1000mg NAC. 1000mg ALCAR. 1-2 turkish coffees. Pre packaged multi vitamin sachet (2x multi vitamin 2x antioxidant 1x 1000mg fish oil 2x anti ageing tabs). 30ml of tonic incl various vitamins minerals and herbs...special mention of several nootropics being multiple B vitamins Alpha lipoic acid Ashwagandha and Rhodiola. Supergreens.
AM (up to midday)- 20mg dexamphetamine. 1-2 coffees.
LUNCHTIME- 4x 50mg quick release Trammadol caps. 1x 200mg slow release Trammadol tab.
AFTERNOON- 25mg dexamphetamine (all dex is IR btw)
EVENING- 2x 5mg Diazepam 1x 30mg oxazepam usually w/ double whisky neat on ice.
BEDTIME- 1x antihistamine sleep gel (50mg diphenhydramine hydrochloride). 2x Panadeine Forte (60mg codeine phosphate 1000mg paracetamol). 1x ARMAFORCE tab immune booster ( 2.5g andrographis 750mg echinacea 750mg olive leaf extract vitamin C zinc) 1x 200mg L-Theanine cap 2x 500mg cur cumin (tumeric) caps 2x 200mg magnesium caps 3x 1000mg fish oil. 2x scoops sleep agent powder( blend of natural herbal sleep remedies combined with main active ingredients Aminoethanoic Acid and GABA-Gamma Aminobutyric Acid.
Thank you in advance everyone!!

Is this every day? If so you're going to develop physical dependence on both the tramadol/codeine and (much worse) the benzos. Neither of these drugs is good to take daily. Opaites are opiates and given your history I think you're really playing with fire. I was addicted to opiates for 10 years and haven't touched them in 5 years. I had to come to peace with my decision to never touch them again, and I have. Any time I've ever touched them again, I eventually end up back to dependence and misery.

The diazepam/oxazepam will produce withdrawals that make opiate withdrawals seem like a walk in the park and can cause seizures and in extreme cases, death.

I just wanna know how I can get a psychiatrist that will prescribe me drugs like these, since I'm in a new area

I don't have a problem with drug addiction, nobody does. I need what I need, and I what need is to find a psychiatrist, that will prescribe me everything I need, like yesterday. Only reason I ever use hard drugs is bevause I am not on the right medications.

Is this every day? If so you're going to develop physical dependence on both the tramadol/codeine and (much worse) the benzos. Neither of these drugs is good to take daily. Opaites are opiates and given your history I think you're really playing with fire. I was addicted to opiates for 10 years and haven't touched them in 5 years. I had to come to peace with my decision to never touch them again, and I have. Any time I've ever touched them again, I eventually end up back to dependence and misery.

The diazepam/oxazepam will produce withdrawals that make opiate withdrawals seem like a walk in the park and can cause seizures and in extreme cases, death.
Yeah I'm aware of that. I've come off synthetic opioids before (oxy"s trammels subby etc) and tbh its much easier coming off the gear (as you would know). I had a bad xanax habit many years ago and coming off them was pretty horrific...didn't sleep for days and felt like I was on liquid acid. I would've thought my daily benzo use isn't that high atm?? I feel like I could easily do a slow reduction over several weeks that would knock it on the head. What are your thoughts on swapping out my dex for modanifil?? I got some the other day and thought it might be kinder on my dopamine receptors. I feel like they're copping a flogging atm. Knowing the consequences already and in full agreement with what you're saying it is what it is right now so starting to put together a strategy for eventual abstinence long term. How's my nootropic stack "stack up"?? Anything you would suggest I add/takeaway to protect and preserve my cognitive health and CNS??

Uh... lots of people have drug addiction problems, man.
My experience with statements made re: "I don't have a drug addiction problem" is lack of self awareness denial and a fair size blind spot. The first problem to tackle is the problem of thinking you don't have one...