• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Personal situation, rolling with opposite sex. You you like vs someone you love

Innerpeace

Bluelighter
I got into a committed relationship Feb of 2014 and at the time was not into rolling. I used to roll many years ago , and stopped and joined this board because the feeling was unlike anything I've felt. Furthermore, a year into my relationship i brought up that I wanted to try an empathogen to help me overcome some sexual abuse I had when i was five years old. She agreed and we both did it, and she empathetically listened to me, as it came up during out session. In addition to that all the great sensations were things and we experienced lots of intimacy.

She commented that she didnt think she could love me more than she did, but this caused her to multiply her love, and likewise for myself, at the time. We are now not together as this ended a few months back. Its been a year since Ive done any empathogeon, and would like to do this with a female friend our first time meeting as she said she may be open to doing this. Im not in love with this female friend like I was my committed relationship, so the I love you's, and such would no way be on the deep loving level me and my ex experienced. I'm scared because it felt such a sacred bond between us.

*I truley feel when in a committed relationship and Im love, this is the best way to do this. Its obviously great couple therapy

My situation is I really want to do an empathogen with female company, and I think its probably best to wait until i see her a few times. Another issue is Ive talked to quite a few girls and shes the only one Ive found opened minded enough to have this kind of fun.

any experience on this? anyone done this with a committed partner and broken up and done it with a friend you like? Before giving your answer please state if you have experience with using with a committed relationship , broke up, then used with someone you like but not "in love" with? Thoughts, feelings, insights, intuitions into this?

For you people who are in committed relationships and partner does this with you, be thankful!!!

any experience on this? anyone done this with a committed partner and broken up and done it with a friend you like? Before giving your answer please state if you have experience with using with a committed relationship , broke up, then used with someone you like but not "in love" with? Thoughts, feelings, insights, intuitions into this?

Yeah I've done this. It was great. I suggest not having any expectations about it, just have fun.

I'm going to do this soon with my boyfriend. Just do it when you both have a good feeling about it! , and like Clocktower says don't have to much expectations about it! Have fun.