• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids PERFECT SYNERGY

Status
Not open for further replies.

WellTramer

Greenlighter
Hi. I am using huge amount of uppers, downers and other drugs for 10 years.

The reason i write this, is because of my chronic pain due to severe car crash, treatment resistant depression and unbearable lack of energy.

I tried many different treatments but i have found out that if pharma industry combine certain chemical, we could have medication, which would treat all of my before mentioned health defects.

I have been addicted to hydromorphone, methamphetamine, can ingest 400mg of diazepam and feel slightly calm.
BUT, When i take 300mg extended release tramadol, 40mg extended release oxycodone + 20mg ER naloxone, at least 400mg of modafinil and pregabalin or alprazolam at the same time, it cures my pain, my deoression, my debillitating fatigue and muscle stiffness. Modafinil was found to have anticonvulsant properties and it definitely raise dopamine levels. In combination with tramadol, which is serotonine and noradrenaline reuptake inhibitor, we have SSND reuptake inhibition, which is perfect for deoression and added benefit of activating opioid receptors by O-DSMT and Oxycodone, which acts in a synergyc way with SNDRi properties of used chemical, so we have something like double synergy,it creates stronger pain relief and stronger antidepressant effects which are highly stimulating due to O-DSMT and Modafinil. When we add pregabalin or alprazolam to the mix, it creates the most medically useful treatment for pain,depression,fatigue and alprazolam/pregabalin makes it feel kind of more smooth. There is definitely synergy between these drugs and if put in 1 24H acting pill, it would be revolutionary. But there is one problem, how to dose them properly. But It's more effective than any antidepressant, stimulant, pain killer i have ever tried. Think about it.

Its oxy + naloxone combination called Targin, oral naloxone is only 3%bioavailable and its 10mg oral naloxone per 20mg oral oxycodone.
You take 20mg naloxone together with opioids and find it to be synergetic? Hard to believe to be honest.

^
I dont have an exact number but naloxone is very bioavailible intranasally. There are after all naloxone nasal sprays on the market.

Its in the pill to be used by oral roa, if u snort it than it may cause some withdrawal-like effects. Its offically in the pill to cause less constipation and to deter from crushing and snorting/injecting it.

Iv heard that with subs, but know to many people that slam them, I think it’s just a scare tactic
Buprenorphine with naloxone is a different equation , the bupe has a higher affinity to the opiate receptors which makes it bypass the naloxone when snorted or injected.

Oxycodone is blocked by naloxone more effectively

Oh yeah, naloxone is active intransally from hell. Once in my naivety I've snorted a fraction of a tilidine/naloxone pill while not having any opioid tolerance and it gave me a hour of pure agony. Must interact in some way with the memantine I was taking back then or I have weird genetics.

About perfect synergy, I found bupropion 150mg and dextromethorphan (2x 50mg XR) to be great. Really fucking great. It erased my inhibitions and social anxiety, gave me boundless energy while still being able to sleep etc. Now, ten years later, this same combo did next to nothing. Individuals have very different reactions to drugs specially to cocktails.

@Las Veghost grower

They would never place so much naloxone in to a ratio that it would literally wreck someone is my gut feeling on this issue. I’ve used subs IV as well and I’ve been fine. I won’t argue with anyones experience, but I think there’s a massive issue of placebo happening with subs regarding precipitated withdrawal and all that.

As a matter of fact, I know there is. There’s a growing amount of research and people who are on the top of HR advocacy who thoroughly disagree with the concept. It’s not one I want to argue with people here about however. I’ve been slammed pretty hard for saying this before.

Oh god this post is the transcript of one of my revelations about a year ago. Doesn't work out, at all, unfortunately ):

@Las Veghost grower

They would never place so much naloxone in to a ratio that it would literally wreck someone is my gut feeling on this issue. I’ve used subs IV as well and I’ve been fine. I won’t argue with anyones experience, but I think there’s a massive issue of placebo happening with subs regarding precipitated withdrawal and all that.

As a matter of fact, I know there is. There’s a growing amount of research and people who are on the top of HR advocacy who thoroughly disagree with the concept. It’s not one I want to argue with people here about however. I’ve been slammed pretty hard for saying this before.
Suboxone will 100% put you into pw, but it’s not the naloxone doing it, it’s the bupe itself ….

Not going to argue.
that’s fine, but don’t tell people taking a sub to early won’t throw you into pwds kind of a dick thing to do tbh, I know from experience taking a sub to early with bring on pwds

Last edited:
that’s fine, but don’t tell people taking a sub to early won’t throw you into pwds kind of a dick thing to do tbh, I know from experience taking a sub to early with bring on pwds
I remember that bupe was so strong for me i litteraly had to " unpatch" myself cause i wasn't able to pee from using 1 patch (not sure about the strength of patch) for like 4 days. But many months before i was only using the tramadol so maybe the bupe owepowered the tramadol. Strange thing tho because i was experienced with smoking almost pure hydromorphone powder like a year before i put that bp patch on me.

Hey there @WellTramer it's good to have you here.

Given what you have said in your post, I think it's safe to say you're still in a position in which you're figuring things out. What you're describing is highly speculative. You see, even if I meet someone with a sore throat, I can't guarantee that Acetaminophen (Tylenol) is the ideal treatment. This is an infinitely less complex case than yours and it would still be irresponsible to just broadcast to the world that "x is the perfect treatment for y". There needs to be discussion, observation, data and so on.

So, I'm going to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.