• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Percs and Ambien

Lunarspirit

Greenlighter
So I took 20mg of Ambien about an hour and a half ago. Was curious if snorting 15mg of perc would be worth adding in(or safe)? Like will it boost anything or should I save the perc for the morning when I have a clean system and I know snorting the 15mg perc will give me a nice warm buzz( high tolerance for opiates)

So I took 20mg of Ambien about an hour and a half ago. Was curious if snorting 15mg of perc would be worth adding in(or safe)? Like will it boost anything or should I save the perc for the morning when I have a clean system and I know snorting the 15mg perc will give me a nice warm buzz( high tolerance for opiates)
save it

naw, just going to perhaps put you to sleep , takes my Ambien 2 hrs to kick in. i dont believe it would add to the buzz, yeah wait and enjoy just the percs, and i do mix sleeping pills, have a strong resistance to them but yeah Ambien is a funny drug,its doesnt make me do weird shit but perhaps mixing strong opioids with it could, pls be safe

naw, just going to perhaps put you to sleep , takes my Ambien 2 hrs to kick in. i dont believe it would add to the buzz, yeah wait and enjoy just the percs, and i do mix sleeping pills, have a strong resistance to them but yeah Ambien is a funny drug,its doesnt make me do weird shit but perhaps mixing strong opioids with it could, pls be safe
Thank you or your opinion and kindness. Tbh I'm grateful to have found this website that gives us a safe outlet to care about each other, keep each other safe, while also helping us get recreationally zooted af. You're rad🥺

Thank you or your opinion and kindness. Tbh I'm grateful to have found this website that gives us a safe outlet to care about each other, keep each other safe, while also helping us get recreationally zooted af. You're rad🥺
hope you post more, youre cool and kind, lots to learn and never be shy to ask anything in the future~>hug

I need to be better about it tbh. I just always seem to find what I need or just give up. Never thought to join in myself but am glad I am.
so am i that you are beginning to post, im shy and hardly post, but im warming up to BL. honest

You don't snort percs, waste of your oxy. Just swallow it. Plus nobody wants to snort paracetamol with it.