• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Percocet vs Roxicodone

massacrepanda

Greenlighter
What are the differences other than the obvious; the Tylenol and the fact that the ones I have are 7mg instead of the 5mg w/ the Tylenol?

Why is the high from Percocet better? Should I add Tylenol to the Roxis to add to it's effects? I took one Roxi 7mg last night and the buzz was intense for all of about an hour as where taking two Percocet lasted nearly 6-7 hours.. Is it because I'm only taking one or does the Tylenol really make a difference?
:?

I'm new to all of this again. I used to do pills all the time and then developed a heart condition, and have stayed away from ALL highs for years but I'm needing more than what my depression and other meds can do for me.

Last edited:
So I ended up taking 2 Roxicodone and the high has lasted much longer but it's still not quite the desired affect. Any suggestions?

I'm thinking of taking another one, would this be a good idea since I'm on other meds it can mix with?

Seroquel, Topamax, Baclofen and Klonopin. Just to name a few.

Last edited:
Topamax and Seroquel won't help. A LOW dose of baclofen or clonazepam may, but I'd suggest just trying a good old fashioned antihistamine like diphenhydramine to potentiate the opioid.

The two medications are basically the same, just that your Roxies don't have any APAP as you mentioned and are thus practice for insulfation.

If you want to get the best buzz short of injecting (pease don't start injecting it), try plugging some oxycodone after you pass a vowel movement. There are lots of good guides for plugging in OD, might also be some here in BDD.

If you do combine baclofen or clonazepam with your oxycodone, don't take more than 10-20mg baclofen or 0.5mg of clonazepam. Once you have better idea how they work in concert with one another, you can adjust for preference. I urge caution with these kinds of combos though, as it's how people tend to OD on these meds. So start with the lowest dose and adjust it up or down for the next experience.

I always preferred diphenhydramine and oxycodone as opposed to a gabaergic substances.

​I am on 20mg of Baclofen once a day at night and I take 1mg of Klonopin in the morning and at night.

Also I am allergic to Benadryl. :(

Which of my meds will block out the Roxi and which ones could possibly boost it? (These are every day meds I take.)

Seroquel, Lamictal, Neurontin, Klonopin, Baclofen, Topamax, Pristiq.. I think those are the only ones that should matter. I highly doubt things like Bentyl and Zantac will make a difference. LOL

Just had a thought - would a beta-blocker do anything to the high in a dangerous direction?

Last edited:
Iv found that percs and roxys are the same, as far as effects go.

Thanks. One more thing.. Like I mentioned it's been a long time since I've done these things nearly 10 years ago now - which one would give me a better high from snorting it - the Klonopin or the Roxi?

Back when I did snort pills it would be Xanax or Lortab/Norco or Percocet. I don't believe I've ever snorted Klonopin. And I definitely never snorted straight Oxy.

And this high will be faster then orally correct? But will it last as long or for a shorter period?

it depends on if you enjoy opiates or sedatives more, like heroin vs. somas. Id say do the roxy, you have a better chance at staying awake and enjoying the high. and it will give you more of that euphoria feeling. just be careful dont get addicted. I just went through the worst opiate withdrawal of my life and just about wanted to die. i hope that helps.

also if you havent done it in a while the roxy should last about 3ish hours. but remeber their half lives are like 4 hours so some of it will stay in your system all day. id advise against using klonipin and roxy at the same time for now until you get a little bit used to it again, because of breathing suppression you dont want to get too relaxed you know.

The more drugs you add to the mix, the greater the chance for a possible drug interaction (especially with psych meds) There are sites like drugs.com where you can type in the medications and check for contraindications. Keep in mind Bluelight is a harm reduction forum and our goal is to help keep you safe and not how to get the best high. Here are a couple opiate potentiation threads:

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/534200-The-Ultimate-Opiate-Potentiation-Thread-v2-0

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/252569-The-Ultimate-Opiate-Potentiation-Thread