• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

percocet vs endocet

wanttoknow925

Greenlighter
I have been taking percocet 10 325 and my pharm was out and switched me to endocet 10 325. Whats the difference and will the endocet be as strong or will it be weaker. They didnt have my whole script amout and ordered the rest to come in monday should i ask for the percocet back?

I've read that Endocet and Percocet are two different brands for oxycodone with acetaminophen.

Endocet is a generic of Percocet. They are both made by the same company (Endo) and have all the ingredients (active and inactive ones) in exactly the same quantities. The only difference, which has no bearing on the activity, is the imprint on the tablet. In short, they are exactly the same.

New to site hope I'm not posting where I shouldn't be ... But need some guidance, I have a relatively high oxy tolerance usually rail 90-100mg to feel good , ran out of my blues but have Percocet, 10/325 would taking 6 at one time be severly damaging to my liver ? Def don't do this all the time but was just wondering if taking 6 would be messing up my liver ?

New to site hope I'm not posting where I shouldn't be ... But need some guidance, I have a relatively high oxy tolerance usually rail 90-100mg to feel good , ran out of my blues but have Percocet, 10/325 would taking 6 at one time be severly damaging to my liver ? Def don't do this all the time but was just wondering if taking 6 would be messing up my liver ?
It won't mess it up unless u keep doin it. If I take Percs, I never take less then 15-20 in a day, you'll be fine