• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Percocet question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoner_420

Bluelighter
Hello bluelight, this is my first time posting here so bear with me. I know there is no pill ids here and im not asking for one. Ok so i came across two m523 10/325. Is it normal for you to flip the pill from m523 to the other side and 10/325 to be upside down. The other pill i flip is the normal. Just that one is upside down. Is this normal or is it a fake?

Hello bluelight, this is my first time posting here so bear with me. I know there is no pill ids here and im not asking for one. Ok so i came across two m523 10/325. Is it normal for you to flip the pill from m523 to the other side and 10/325 to be upside down. The other pill i flip is the normal. Just that one is upside down. Is this normal or is it a fake?
compare it to a picture on rxlist no pill ids (which this is) maybe you smoked too much pot and things aren't looking normal. first time take 1 or 1.5 of those and you will be in heaven.

LOL! That's pretty funny. But I think your good dude. From memory, I think they are reversed on the sides of the pills...

I have the exact same oxycodone pills and the exact same problem. I have been taking them for about a year and have been noticing that sometimes they randomly work and sometimes they don't work well. Some days I can walk okay with a walker or crutches and some days I can't even move hardly. This is very random and has been hard to figure out what was wrong. The M523 10/325 is on half of my pills in the bottle and the other half has these numbers upside down. The M will flip over to the 5 on one pill and on another pill the M will flip over to the 10 upside down on it. The last count on a 120 bottle was 66 and 54 upside down. Which ones are the weaker or fake ones? I am beginning to test them when I'm in severe pain to see which ones are helping. I must keep a log. Is anyone else having this problem with their OXYCOD/ACETAM 10-325MG TAB MALLINCKRO ?
Does Anyone Have The Same Problem With These Pills??? Are some of them fake or weaker? They came strait from the pharmacist and are obviously different!!!

If they came from the same pharmacy in the same script I highly doubt it is fake pharma. It could be a new bottle was opened to finish the script and it was printed differently at the parent pharmaceutical company. Many factors contribute to the uptake of the drug. The diary is a good way to see under which circumstances the drug have better effect.

Pharmacies tend to enjoy staying in business and hence don't use fake tablets. If you are worried ask them but this is pill id territory so going to close.

Status
Not open for further replies.