• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Percocet help !

Jvjs05

Bluelighter
New to site and looking for advise, I have a decent oxy tolerance normally need to rail 90-100mg at once to feel good , ran out but have some Percocets 10/325 ... My question is would taking 6 at once severly damage my liver or would I be ok ?

Don't take 6 percocets at once, as that's a lot of APAP and yeah it could damage your liver. Instead do a cold water extraction. I'm moving this to basic drug discussion for you.

This is a link to information about cold water extraction:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/272847-COLD-WATER-EXTRACTION-made-simple(r)

I've never taken percocets in large amounts or needed to do a CWE but I'm sure someone else in this forum has so they can write more about it. Stay safe.

Last edited:
Just to add, can you multiply? 6 x 325 = 1950. The answer technically is no. Problem is that is a lot at once. The maximum dose of APAP per day was now suggested to be 3000mg. CWE is your best option. Once in a while dosing 1950mg, is not that bad. Once in a while. 1 or 2 pills, your fine. Tylenol or APAP or wtf ever you call it, actually works well in combination with oxycodone for people who need it. 1950mg is a bit much for the liver. Also, since I'm answering, oxycodone has a oral BA of like 85%+. Why snort. Eat it. Parachute it. If you don't know what that is, look it up. Don't snort. Not good for nose. If you must, do after extraction.

No, doin 6 at once is completely fine. Even if they'd be doin it everyday for a couple months, I'm still pretty sure there wouldn't be any long term damage as I'm used to taking 20 a day if I buy a bottle of 100. Been doin that for many years sooo, just speaking from my own experience

No, doin 6 at once is completely fine. Even if they'd be doin it everyday for a couple months, I'm still pretty sure there wouldn't be any long term damage as I'm used to taking 20 a day if I buy a bottle of 100. Been doin that for many years sooo, just speaking from my own experience
This was addressed in a different thread. It's not recommended by the FDA to go over 4,000 mg of acetaminophen per day. So if you are using 20 Percocet tablets per day that puts you at 6,500 mg which is definitely NOT safe. Please read this link before giving reckless advice:

http://www.drugwatch.com/2014/01/28/fda-limits-acetaminophen-liver-damage/

Thanks for the replies , I also read that the max one day dose for acetaminophen is 4000mg however also what I read was that the max single dose is 1000mg, so that's what made me nervous. Also just to be clear I never snort Percocet, the oxy I was referring to that I normally do snort is the 30mg ir's (the little blue guys) I have read that it's more BA if you swallow but I just love that immediate rush I get from snorting opposed to swallowing and having to wait a half hour or more. I have tried to CWE before with the percs but I fee like I just waste so much of it that's it's not worth it , i mix the pills with some water and stir till dissolved, then pour over a coffee filter into a cup , this takes FOREVER and I usually have to use like 3 different coffee filters as the water usually stops filtering at some point (which is why I feel I'm just wasting too much ) I do squeeze the filters into the cup sometimes trying not to tear the filter, anyone have any advise on how to do this any better

You shouldn't go over 1000 mg at once. I actually called Tylenol and asked this question as they have a Tylenol for arthritis that I like 1200 mgs or so. I really don't trust anything over a 1000 mg. I have done a CWE on 5 Pecs and it relatively simple And the water was as clear as can be. It's kind of a pain in the ass but it's worth it.

Thanks for the replies , I also read that the max one day dose for acetaminophen is 4000mg however also what I read was that the max single dose is 1000mg, so that's what made me nervous. Also just to be clear I never snort Percocet, the oxy I was referring to that I normally do snort is the 30mg ir's (the little blue guys) I have read that it's more BA if you swallow but I just love that immediate rush I get from snorting opposed to swallowing and having to wait a half hour or more. I have tried to CWE before with the percs but I fee like I just waste so much of it that's it's not worth it , i mix the pills with some water and stir till dissolved, then pour over a coffee filter into a cup , this takes FOREVER and I usually have to use like 3 different coffee filters as the water usually stops filtering at some point (which is why I feel I'm just wasting too much ) I do squeeze the filters into the cup sometimes trying not to tear the filter, anyone have any advise on how to do this any better

The max dose is 4000mg a day, I was always taught as a medic the single safe max dose is 20mg x kg per weight so if you were 100 kilos 2000mg but 100 kg is basicly 210 lbs or close to it..

Thanks I am about 220lbs so what your saying is my max safe dose would be 2000mg which is just about 6 of the 10/325 percocets I was talking about , thanks this helps !

You shouldn't go over 1000 mg at once. I actually called Tylenol and asked this question as they have a Tylenol for arthritis that I like 1200 mgs or so. I really don't trust anything over a 1000 mg. I have done a CWE on 5 Pecs and it relatively simple And the water was as clear as can be. It's kind of a pain in the ass but it's worth it.

Tylenol Arthritis is a bilayered tablet that is part immediate and part extended release. The 1000mg single dose applies to the IR forms of acetaminophen.

Tylenol Arthritis is a bilayered tablet that is part immediate and part extended release. The 1000mg single dose applies to the IR forms of acetaminophen.

Got ya, didn't know the Tylenol was part extended release. Thanks. That's why I said its best not to go over 1000mg.

In my experience with a very high tolerance to snorting oxys which I would do 3 30's in one nostril and 3 30's in the other at my worse when I was on an oxy bender of switch it up and 60 mg of percs would be enough to get me toasty at that high of a tolerance to 30mg Blues the spa never go me sick but to each their own we are all different remember that hope that helps :)

God the Tylenol debate is so annoying ... Your liver actually adapts to Tylenol , people in Australia buy codeine over the counter and take up to 20 grams DAILY . I just took 5 vics yesterday and he day before that each day so 2.5 grams each day COMPLETELY FINE. And there's been times I took 5 grams at once... It's over hyped , 1.8 grams won't do shit enjoy the 6 Percs. At most stomach un easy is possible that's all

God the Tylenol debate is so annoying ... Your liver actually adapts to Tylenol , people in Australia buy codeine over the counter and take up to 20 grams DAILY . I just took 5 vics yesterday and he day before that each day so 2.5 grams each day COMPLETELY FINE. And there's been times I took 5 grams at once... It's over hyped , 1.8 grams won't do shit enjoy the 6 Percs. At most stomach un easy is possible that's all
They sell codeine over the counter in AU? I thought they stopped all that with the oxy problem?

Idk if they stopped it super recently, but people there got addicted not knowing you know? By accident cause it was over the counter painkiller they thought it was okay and many many normal mom and dad type figures would take it daily not knowing how bad Tylenol can be . They found the liver builds up resistance to Tylenol and one lady was taking 20-40 grams a day of Tylenol , it wasn't even her liver that failed it was her intestinal tract and stomach cause it just couldn't handle the pills. I'm not saying go take 20 grams, or even 5 grams, but 1.8 grams one time in a while? No problem at all.