• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Percocet Dosing

DrugsInc

Greenlighter
I have a couple of perkys 10/325mg . What would be a good starting dose, and a dose that wont hurt my liver(i have a slow working liver apparently), would about a quarter of it taken orally be best or is there another route of administration that would work as well?

First off if they did not come directly from a pharmacy you should be aware that bunk pills containing fentanyl and fentanyl analogs are becoming commonplace and in which case a fraction of one of those pills could cause you to OD. Secondly, while the 325/650mg of acetaminophen is within normal amounts for consumption, it is particularly taxing on the liver. Without knowing exactly what your liver problem is and what your opioid tolerance level is then it's difficult to say what dose is safe for you. If you had no liver issues and no tolerance than I'd say try one and if you aren't feeling too sedated, nauseated, itchy, etc, after an hour then take the second. Your liver issues are concerning though and while a CWE on such a small amount may cause you to lose some, it may be essential in your case.