• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids percocet dose doesn't effect me

bananagrams

Greenlighter
Hi, this is my first post so sorry if it's messy or incorrect in some way.

I found percocet 5mg/325mg pills in my house a few weeks ago from one of my family member's wisdom teeth surgeries. I have experimented a little and started out with 2.5 mg (half a pill) orally because I read that crushing percs is useless because of the acetaminophen being too powdery or something, and on such a low dose because I am generally an extreme lightweight to drugs and alchohol (like, embarrasingly, buzzed off a can of white claw and greened out off a single bong rip).

Upon not feeling anything, the next day I tried 5mg, and the next 10mg. Still nothing, however the next day I did notice nausea, but as I am prone to stomach upset I don't know if it was truly related. Deciding that I might have built up my tolerance, I waited a couple days and took 5mg again. Nothing. Because of the nausea, I didn't want to go higher than that, but I took another 5mg, and still, nothing!!! It might be worth mentioning that I usually take antidepressants (cymbalta and hydroxizyne) but I had skipped out on taking them when I took the percs because tbh I'm a bit of a weenie and I didn't want to have any adverse effects upon combining them. I have tried the percs with and without food in my stomach beforehand but it didn't make any difference for me.

I am also the paranoid anxious type and I am not a fan of the effects of weed at high doses on me as I tend to have a panic attack, so I have stuck pretty low on the percocet dosage because I have been uncomfortably high one too many times. I know opiods usually don't cause anxiety except as an effect of withdrawal, so this anxiety may be unfounded, but I digress.

My question is, should I increase my dosage or is it a lost cause? I am really not the type of person to be unaffected by substances so this is really surprising for me and I'd like to know if there's a way I can feel the effects.

(For reference, if it matters, I weigh around 125 lbs)

Maybe someone beat ya to it and replaced the gold with BS? :p
Have you googled the pill? The imprint(s) and/or numbers? Had to ask....
Welcome to BL, ok? :love:
I can only guess that either the opioids have been switched as 10mg should give you something without experience. Maybe ya just didn't notice anything remarkable. Happens. It also happens that taking this substance more than a few days (if it is real) can lead to some nasty side effects (withdrawals) upon quitting. So, be careful of this. yeah?
Could stopping your other med been a factor in getting "sick" or nauseous? Any side effects listed if suddenly stopped? Just thinking is all.
Well, someone else will probably throw in some info eventually. Maybe get this figured out. ;)
best and be careful/safe.
<3

Maybe someone beat ya to it and replaced the gold with BS? :p
Have you googled the pill? The imprint(s) and/or numbers? Had to ask....
Welcome to BL, ok? :love:
I can only guess that either the opioids have been switched as 10mg should give you something without experience. Maybe ya just didn't notice anything remarkable. Happens. It also happens that taking this substance more than a few days (if it is real) can lead to some nasty side effects (withdrawals) upon quitting. So, be careful of this. yeah?
Could stopping your other med been a factor in getting "sick" or nauseous? Any side effects listed if suddenly stopped? Just thinking is all.
Well, someone else will probably throw in some info eventually. Maybe get this figured out. ;)
best and be careful/safe.
<3
Thank you for replying! It's very unlikely that someone switched it as the imprints say 5/325 and match the pill bottle and the people in my house are extremely unlikely to take 'hard' drugs/ have access to fake versions to replace them with. Also, as to your question about the nausea, I think it could definitely have been antidepressant withdrawal, and probably wasn't the percocet. I'm thinking I may just have a different natural tolerance to oxycodone or something as I am really confused why I didn't feel anything lol. Again, thank you so much for responding!

Wait a coupla three days and try again. Try 3 (15mg) but make sure ya take your meds especially if there is no warnings for mixing them with opioids/tylenol. It would be optimal to check on this beforehand, though, in my opinion. Rarely does this happen irl in my experience.
So ya have more than likely have the real dope. Don't know if this is good or bad. Maybe it doesn't have to be either.
Just don't get hooked on the shit on yer first experience. That would suck. Would it be worth the misery to find out if ya like it? lol Just be careful with this is all I ask... but ya don't owe me anything, so. :shrug:
Mind if I ask your age? Just wondering cause I know a few younger folk and interact on a daily basis and they seem game to try most anything. Is this basically the norm? Lots of adventure? Anything goes mostly? At least a try? Nosy... my bad.
Keep us posted. Hope ya stay around.
Peace

I have had chronic stomach pains for a few years now. I have been to every kind of gastric doctor and all they can tell me is they think it is irritable bowel syndrome. I almost died three years ago with a blocked intestine. I get a prescription but it is not enough. I would like to eat without pain and so far the only thing which works is taking an 10 mgs. before a meal. Wish I could get more oxy as I would like to eat food more that once a day, but it is hard to trust the sources according to the news reports.