• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Percocet contamination from weed bag?

percojerk

Bluelighter
Ok this may sound like a dumb question , I don't smoke weed because I get extream anxiety and paranoia. So I got from a good friend 5 perc 30's . I crushed 1 up and can smell weed. Dabbed my pinky on part of the line and sure enough , tasted like weed. I sniffed the line and def tasted and smelt like weed going up my nose. I swear I was high from the weed as well as the oxycodone. I asked my friend and he was like no way! !!!! The percs may of been in a bag used for weed previously, but it would of been impossible to cause me to be under the influence of the weed! Can someone give me feedback , was I just paranoid or can the percs be contaminated somehow? They are real and my friend that I got them from, I've been getting them from him for years

lol sorry man dont mean to laugh but i think you were being a tad bit.....well you were being paranoid
some chance that you did get a bit of thc it wouldnt be enough to get you high im sure you couldve licked the inside of the bag and still wouldnt of gotten high
and just because the pungent smell of weed penetrated the percs doesnt mean it got infused with thc

im sure you were high from the percs and you sub consciously thought it was from the weed intensifying your panic

The amount of residue left on the Baggie couldn't possibly get you high, I wouldn't worry about

when i get my prescription for percocets i will put 10 or 20 in an old pill bottle that doubles for weed, there is a bit of a green powder dust in there and i dont feel any different than if i take the percs from their original bottle.

Ok , I am gonna say this and hope for more feedback. I did a half of a pill this morning, tastes and smells like weed, I was high from the thc. Not sure how , but I def was !!

Ok , I am gonna say this and hope for more feedback. I did a half of a pill this morning, tastes and smells like weed, I was high from the thc. Not sure how , but I def was !!
....... i wanna meet the famous chemist who made these thc infused percs

So I am just imagining the taste and smell. I mean if I can taste weed, then why wouldn't it effect me when I snort it ?

Deos68 I appreciate your feedback none the less, but what if I am just super sensitive to weed. Surely if you taste something then it's propereties must be present

Deos68 I appreciate your feedback none the less, but what if I am just super sensitive to weed. Surely if you taste something then it's propereties must be present

if you believe in something so much your mind will think its real when science will prove otherwise
this is why you suffer from anxiety you believe something is wrong so your body's natural self defense mechanism will kick in
fight or flight response

its called the placebo effect or "sugar pill" if you will
if you truly think you will get high from small traces under .00001% of thc then yes you can become high from trace amounts
thats is exactly why studies are done

Last edited: