• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Percocet 5/325+ alcohol question

boseafish

Greenlighter
So my friend swim has had a couple dri KS over the past 6 hours, and snorted 1.5 grs of coke, last line around an hour ago, would it be safe to chew half of a percocet dosed at 5/325 (5 MG oxycodone, 325g of acetaminophen) to come down And fall asleep??? I have no tolerance to opiates currently and don't care about most side effects, I just want to make sure I won't die in my sleep or anything,

So my friend swim has had a couple dri KS over the past 6 hours, and snorted 1.5 grs of coke, last line around an hour ago, would it be safe to chew half of a percocet dosed at 5/325 (5 MG oxycodone, 325g of acetaminophen) to come down And fall asleep??? I have no tolerance to opiates currently and don't care about most side effects, I just want to make sure I won't die in my sleep or anything,
Hey, welcome to Bluelight. I don't know the answer to your question but the use of "swim" is prohibited on this site. We are all anonymous here and if law enforcement were viewing your post, using swim doesn't protect you from anything. Might as well tell it like it is and speak in the first person. Thanks.

Hey @boseafish and welcome to Bluelight :)

This shouldn't be a problem if all of the dosages you've provided are correct. You're being safe and reasonable about the dosages.

a0f5ba6d-8171-4b66-9fd0-46c590842a98_text.gif