• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Percocet 10 mg + Klonopin 1 mg very experienced, First Time Combo, Cozy Warm Euphoria

OPANAMONIUM

Bluelighter
This is my first ever trip report, I decided to write it because I'm enjoying this combination so much i just had to share it with you guys! Prior to this, I have had my fair share of experiences with both opiates: hydrocodone, oxycodone, oxymorphone, morphine, heroin all nasal or oral, and benzos: alprazolam, clonazepam, lorazepam, diazepam. But in all my times doing those I never combined benzos and opiates together. A friend of mine had kind of a scary experience on an oxymorphone/alprazolam combination when we were younger and i kind of got scared off of trying it. however, I recently came into a small amount of 10mg percocets and one 1 mg clonazepam, and decided i was finally going to go for it after all the good things I've heard over the years. I know it can be a dangerous combo if you dose too high so i decided to try a low dose combo for my first time to be safe.

T+0
pop one 10mg percocet and one 1mg klonopin in my mouth and wash them down with a big drink of water. i grab my grinder and weed and head to the living room to watch Netflix with my mom. She's just starting season one of Breaking Bad so I'm happily rewatching them all with her i love that show!

T+15
I haven't taken any benzos in at least a couple years so i have virtually no tolerance and am definitely feeling the Klonopin kick in first. it feels nice, my mind and body are just so relaxed. I remember why i used to love this shit so much haha.

T+30
Im definitely feeling the perc now too and I must say, i feel absolutely amazing!! :D my body is so warm everywhere (i'm curled up in one of those snuggy blankets, fuck yes), and the benzo is adding this euphoric push to the opiate, I'm surprised i feel this amazing from such a low dose of each

T+1hr
Still feeling absolutely amazing. I decide to smoke a bowl of some dank bud. I always make it a point to smoke a heavy indica when I'm on opiates or benzos no naturally it goes great when you're on both! the weed definitely kicked up the intensity of the benzo/opiate high, not too much, but just right =D

T+2hr
Still feeling really good, I'm not nodding or anything (I wouldn't expect too from just one percocet, even with the Kpin lol) i feel pretty sedated but I'm still able to pay attention to the TV well. I'm probably just gonna keep smoking bowls and watching tv for the rest of the night enjoying this lovely high so I'm gonna end my report here.

I definitely dig this combo and would like to repeat it aging sometime soon, probably with slightly higher doses of each. Thanks for Reading!