• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids peoples preferred codeine and prometh doses?(need advice asap)

aspiringpinner

Greenlighter
Okay first post,
Ive got some 3000mg of codeine total, and about 10 pills of promethazine their dosed at ___mg
Ive been looking for dosages of lean and its so varied with hardly anyone giving exact ratios or dosages.
so what is everyones preferred dose of the two combined?

my codeine tolerance is mid-high. however one time I had some pain killers which had the tiniest amount of codeine in (16mg) and I had a sore cough at the time and drank something which had dxm in and lt fucked me up.
also is it common practice to mix a small amount of alcohol with the lean preparation?

I honestly prefer to not take prometh with my codeine. As an avid opiate consumer when your body says no I need to get this out of me and puke , Most of the time your body is taking the proper action. Personally I would rather puke up some codeine than OD on something not that good.

BUT, To answer your question a bit more, This is kind of speculative and should be up to the user. Opiate tolerance is literally so user specific its hard to answer a question like this. Know your body , When I go on tolerence breaks i can take 30mgs of codiene and be flying , but after a few days 120mg will have me okay. My body responds weird. As does everyone.

Know your body , Start slow see what you can go with, I would recommend 10-15mg per hour util you feel satisfied.

EDIT: Depends on ROA again but Do not take it too fast, Waking up to family members thinking you are dead is not cool.. Just makes you feel that much worse about it.