• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

People suddenly moving in fast motion. Normal? Or does it sound like another drug?

Soapy

Greenlighter
Sorry to post a question here. I'm new to this site and am probably using it wrong! But I'm fairly new to mdma too and was wandering something.... I've done it a fair few times before but in small doses. The first time I tried it I bombed it but I have no idea how much I had or how much you're meant to have (a friend I bumped into gave it to me and I told them it was my first time) I was already very drunk and couldn't feel any effects. Every time I had it after that I've sprinkled a bit of it into and drink and sipped it slowly. Waited to see how it would affect me and then taken more or left it awhile. And it had always been great! Once I thought I'd taken too much and was panicking and my eyes were vibrating but I was told I hadn't and it wasn't as if I was going to die or anything and that it would just be a bit more intense. As soon as I knew that I stopped panicking and suddenly it wasn't intense at all. It had always been absolutely fine. Felt really good. Nice coming up, nice experience, always very relaxed, everything just felt great. UNTIL the other night. I'd told my boyfriend all this and we were at a festival the other night. He asked if I wanted any and I said sure. He offered me a bomb of it (or whatever you call it haha) and I took it thinking nothing of it. Was pretty drunk. I gathered it would be okay. No. After about...15 minutes I could feel myself coming up but it was nothing like the other times. Every one went onto SUPER fast motion. Like when you fast forward something on tv. There were a few of us sat round a table. And I swear I was sat there thinking in my head that it was so different to before and I just needed to realax and ride it out and quiz my boyfriend on it the next day. But it was awful. Was gurning so much I couldn't open my mouth to reply when my boyfriend was asking if I was okay. Everyone around me was whizzing back and forth. In the time it took me to blink twice I swear the situation changed about 20 times of someone being sat there then zooming off and another person sitting in their place. It was like one of those music videos where the person is sat still and the world around them fast forwards by. Everyone's voices even went higher pitched and they were talking so fast I couldn't tell what anyone was saying. Then it was like some one else suddenly appeared and was laughing then they would zoom off again. Anyway then I thought "just relax" and I think everything slooowed right down. But then I blacked out. Then I have a vague memory of walking to some people in a field and they asked if I was okay coz I had been rolling around on the floor suffering earlier. And I remember saying "what!? No way I don't remember that!?" Then I just remember being back at the tent and looking back at where everyone was sat and it looked miles away (even though it was only a small field away.) Then (when half asleep mind) I had all these freaky dreams/visions. Like I saw someone with us in the tent who wasn't really there. Then fell asleep. I've just read that the weird dreams are actually quite common after taking mdma BUT my question is.. Was that normal? I know the dose would have been much higher but is the fast forward thing what would normally happen to someone who had taken a higher dose than they can handle? Or is it likely that the mdma was cut with something different? Or does it sound like something different entirely? The fast forward thing is what's winding me up. I just wanna know if it happened just coz of too high a dose of mdma or if it sound like the effect of completely different? Thank you

I answered you in another thread but I'll answer here aswell anyway.
substance ID isn't allowed here in BL and also we can't tell you what you took because no one can without a test or something.
furthermore, drugs affect people differently so it could be that you got way too high on MDMA or that you took a totally different substance.
how much did the peak last?

anyway as I said in the other thread test your droogz and you'll be fine:)

) cheers ;))

Ahaha thank you :) Ah okay, there's a lot I don't know! It's fine. Just been wandering about it for awhile. Will just have to be more aware next time :) Thanks

Also I just wandered if there was an OBVIOIS answer.. Like if the fast motion thung was an obvious affect from taking such and such and I just didn't know. Coz when it was happening I panicked and was accusing my bf of tricking me into taking something else and I dont want to feel that way! Probalt just too high a dose and mu h more intense than I was used too :)

I have no idea honestly. I took powder MDMA only 3 times once with street speed and never experienced anything like that. but high doses of drugs are know to cause weird effects so...

some changes in perception of time, but also the dreams/visuals are common with higher doses of mdma or with mda, but your description sure sounds more intense than anything i have experienced that way.

If you came up in 15 minutes then the dose must have been quite high. I used to take 250-300 in a single dose, which is a lot. Especially for someone with little experience. And it would usually hit in the same amount of time. Be careful with your dosage. With MDMA, less is more. 100-130 should be more than enough.

Thanks :) Yeah I'm starti g to rrealise that! Definitely much better and worth it the less I have.

It sounds like just an intense mdma high, maybe with the wrong mindset though, because ive felt that fast forward thing where your walking and it seems like everyone around you is just moving so fast and like people passing you left n right at such a fast pace and then i get so focused on hearing everyones voices around me so clearly at such a fast rate, its weird.. But then mindset has a huge factor, if u start getting paranoid or anxious (which it sounds like you easily do get that way) then it can turn ugly, you just have to breath in n out, and ROLL with it ;)