Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Penthouse Mixture

Bunions

Greenlighter
The day started by me going to work for a few hours and only eating a bowl of cereal the whole day. Some of my friends were having a fake lesbian wedding kinda thing, pretty much just an excuse to throw a party. By the time the party comes its about 8:30pm and I been smoking weed all day drinking some here and there. We had the whole top floor of a hotel with a good 40 people in it. A friend of mine invites me to smoke a lean blunt, I was already getting fucked up off of that. Then I started taking more and more shots, then smoke another lean blunt and by the time that was done it was getting hard to stand. I saw that one of the brides had a little baggie of cocaine and I really had to make her let me get some. I railed the line and put a shit ton on my gums. The first ten minutes were super energetic then after that I barely could walk again. Cocaine mixing with the lean blunts and alcohol was amazing, my body was buzzing very hard. I smoked cigarette after cigarette nodding off and smoking bowls too. We left the party at like 3am or so and I was gone. I don't remember much of the car ride home let alone the party. As soon as I was getting to bed my head was throbbing, I couldn't sleep until 4:30ish.

All in all, great fun and an awesome mixture. Best way to end summer of 2014.

Lean blunts and rubbing cocaine on your gums....how old r u?

so not really a trip report then :)

glad you had an apparently good time, though try to be a bit more careful man, you seem to be treading on the edge there, what with all the pushing of various drugs ...
cheers and stay safe