Pentedrone vaped thru meth pipe info trip report thoughts effects etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

limitpusher

Greenlighter

Hi

<<<<<<<DO NOT BUY BROWN PENTEDRONE IT'S CRAP>>>>>>>>>>>

<<<<<<<WHITE AS SNOW IS THE REAL STUFF>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i am making this report 18 hours into the effects.

100% sure of substance correct also good quality...not the best but good.

all doses were smoked thru a pyrex meth pipe.

this is great it tastes very good much like meth.

smokes easy runs well frosts my stem white from the first hit.

Honestly not sure why it's not more popular so i am writing this report for everyone looking for info like i was

before trying info was not available and what there was was from ROA'S that are a waste of meth let alone

pentedrone. I'm noty trying to make a trip report like i read dozens of with no info just words.

this shit is the bomb basically only good effects stimulation euphoria fun to smoke tastes great but mild not

harsh at all. i recommend to all stim lovers. a drug you can do without becoming dependant like king O stims

METH. you smoke it just like meth but be very careful with heat. DO NOT RECRYSTALIZE or try to it does not

crystalize. (no you can not pass off as or cut meth with) has a smell after stop smoking thru hot pipe thats

pretty obvious. the only side effect noted is bruxism (clenched teeth) other effects are all the desired ones.

brain going fast thoughts flow like on meth. sleep is NOT I REPEAT NOT possible till effects have worn off.

bad quality pentedrone is like a different chem all togeather placebo effects at most hard to run no frost on

pipe and brown in color. ALL good pentedrone i ever had is white and crystal powder or powder. do not fill pipe

full like meth half full melt hit immediatly.....i have got a bit of it unmelted in my mouth going too early. but

only effect noted was the taste so no worries if it happens to you. redosing now: had to MAKE MYSELF as i

was compelled to keep typing. if you have typing to do this makes it easy....hell compulsive. brain is sharp

thinking is still sharper than strait after all night smoking and i started after work. i smoked half a gram in 17

hours but blew a bit being impaitent. tricks for good hits : sit foreward dont leave your back against the back

of the chair. use a little heat as possible. add more before empty. try not to burn out pipe as it gets wrecked

faster than meth. effects return after redosing even after a couple days up. was up over 32 hours on my last

binge. efftects seem mostly euphoric with enough stim to be compulsive but not meth like drive. my hair tingles after every hit

even the ones i fuck up. (not enough heat) better than cooking it as it does not like to be overheated. if overheated it just

loses effectiveness not harsh or taste and different so be careful.i have to smoke the frosting off the end every once in a while

so i can see as well as possible. MORE difficult to smoke than meth. supprised this is not the most popular RC as it vapes

better tastes better and does not give an instant head ache like MDPV. also you can actually have a few hits before you can

feel your at your limit. not quite as meth like stimulation as MDPV though. and it goes much faster. and is priced similar to

the same. but requires 4-5x more for similar effects. worth it for superior taste ease of smoking no instaheadache and little to

none cravings. i was still craving mdpv 2 days later but just a bit. MDPV is a good drug but pentedrone is better. if you can

afford the increased cost. also easier to not take too much. the high from mdpv makes me search thru my stuff like meth

pentedrone has me on the phone or computer typing. appatite was not affected at all. but smoking was reduced 95% i never

even noticed for a long time. Sexual drive seems increased like meth but becoming arroused was definetly much

harder..suprising as i never had any trouble getting up with meth. orgasm seems 250% more intense similar to meth.but meth

is king for sex. improving every aspect and increasing duration desire intensity everything. similar to the king body functions

go tripple speed so a shower min 2wice a day like meth is recommended.

SUMMARY:

6 hour meth. less stim for less time very euphoric returning with every redose (stim 2) after a long binge...this is where MDPV

falls short as it does not have this capability. redosing MDPV leaves you dissapointed after a binge. also head ache is instant

after dosing MDPV. underarm persparation seems to go tripple on pentedrone so have deodarant and use frequently if going

out or other people are around.

PENTEDRONE IS GREAT FOR EX-METH HEADS who don't want a dependance. mdpv is also a suitable substitute but

choice #2 unless your poor...in which case why you buying chems?

neither pentedrone nor mdpv remind me of coke at all don't know who thought that.

side effects and after effects addictiveness for both are NOTHING compared to coke meth crack etc.

MDPV after effects are barly noticable after effects for pentedrone are not noticeable and the only thing

driving you to do more is the fun you remember what i call mentally addictive like weed or anything else fun

you enjoy.

availability sucks and is much harder to come by then meth coke down mdpv.

also has the biggest difference in quality i ever saw.

weed compairison

if WHITE pentedrone is kush BROWN pentedrone is tobacco.

IN MY OPINION ANY OTHER R.O.A. IS A WASTE.

(i dont "bang")

cant see how it could be better to have a hole in my arm.

i get to the point i'm like holy fuck i'm as high as i want to be after a few hits even after long binge so getting

"higher" is not really an issue..........better than crappy meth you can keep hitting til it's all gone.

meth note:
(good meth is 1 hit zing i'm good everytime) if not it's crap. (lots o crap just like pentedrone)

i have a source for good pentedrone but it took some searching. can't (won't) share my source.

but i will tell you it's not from china. (not too say you can't get good from china thats not where i found it.)

i had to HUNT it down like a bill collector. not kidding also got ripped off by shyster from germany

i don't order from germany anymore. costs me less to smoke pentedrone than weed for equal ammounts of

time.

FINAL THOUGHT

great for occasional use probably not for daily use but have not tryed.

a gram last me 48hrs approx with quality i have now but i had it at least twice as potent before the FBI

wrecked my source. my teeth hurt after 18 hours binge.

music sounds good still but hands perspire a lot.

allmost all good without hardly any bad. would consider insulfating pain worse than any side effect for either

pentedrone or MDPV. (pentedrone is mdpv analog) Like a-pvp (similar to pentedrone from what i read have not tryed but there is no way it's better than pentedrone as pentedrone is better than MDPV. (just requires a bit more) witch is good as it only takes a few hits anyway.

i thought i might od after 1 good hit of mdpv before.

the next day after pentedrone binge i feel a bit tired from lack of sleep but an energy drink takes care of that.

TRULY AMAZING

i stay as high as i want to be until i decide to stop 6 hours before bed. then i get up and go to work the next

day no problem. (i have tryed 4 hours but had insomnia)

PENTEDRONE IS BETTER THAN EVERY OTHER RC I HAVE TRYED AND EVEN BETTER THAN METH as it wears off rather than still going while you sleep like meth....(hardcore methheads sleep every night or two after tolerance adjusts but then you can't function....or even get out of bed without it) the biggest problem with it and the way pentedrone is better.

i don't have a regular stim habbit so if your a regular user you might find it lacks stimulation....unless it's rittalin or ethylphenidate as they seem stimless and not as good of effects as weed. (similar though)

VAPING WARNING I WISH I READ

do NOT vape ethylphenidate it's the most disgusting tasting smelling harsh smoke even when vaped and the strong unpleasent smell lingers like no other weeks later i could still smell it. LITERALLY had to get rid of my supply as i would rather do nothing. Insulfater's loved it tho. good thing for me. could have got rid of more.

but to me it was not worth the discomfort of insulfation for the mediocre effects which were mild.
it's supposed to be pleasent to dose like vaping pentedrone or even mdpv afte you get used to the strong taste.

pentedrone is the best if you can afford it's higher price.(still cheap)

MDPV is not bad but falls short in every aspect but cheapness and stimulation strength at first but just does not remain effective over time. it's bigest fault and leaves you jonsing a bit even after redosing after not that long really.

MDPV is great....if you run out of pentedrone and thats exactly what i use it for....spare if i run out.

not sure it's true but i read a-pvp was harsh to smoke.....probably just the user but a possible problem.

RC STIM MOST LIKE METH IS PENTEDRONE NOT MDPV. IF MDPV REMAINED EFFECTIVE IT MIGHT BE EFFECTS

WISE...IT IS INITALLY BUT THE TASTE IS NOT GOOD LIKE PENTEDRONE WHILE YOU SEEM TO GET USED TO IT

IT'S NOT GOOD TASTING. but bearable even though strong flavored (GOOD THING U ONLY NEED 1 HIT AT A TIME) BUT THE DURATION OF REDOSE EFFECTIVENESS IS SHORT LIKE THE SAME DAY IT'S FADING LEAVING YOU JONSING AFTER redose (RIGHT AFTER) LIKE A 5% COKE JONES. THAT FADES AWAY LATER.

LIKE PENTEDRONE IS ENJOYABLE TO DOSE TASTES GOOD REMAINS EFFECTIVE RUNS BETTER EASIER TO GET THE PERFECT AMMOUNT IN keeps you as high as you want to be the whole time. and you get to take more hits...that are pleasurable tasty and effective.

don't be cheap get the good one (i got both but a 15 to 1 ratio pentedrone to mdpv)

be sure to check out my guide to making your own meth pipe as the ones you can buy are dope wasting crap.

(will write in a day or 2 next binge) don't bother to pm me unless it's within a few hours of this publishing.

could not remember my other account info so i made this one so i can get this up and actually inform the

interested (wish this was up for me to read) NOT WHITE DON'T BOTHER (mabye a slight yellowy orange color)

DON'T BUY BROWN PENTEDRONE UNLESS YOU WANT A PLACEBO.

(also if it turns brown in pipe it's too hot and your destroying the dope) i add when it turns light yellow if

possible. q tip clean pipe before you torch it it lasts much better. (white hayzy glass is eating your dope)

and u need to buy remake or make a new pipe. would be happy to post a video if possible will look into it.

so yeah if you can find it i'd try it mabye you get lucky and get the goods. if the stem of pipe is still clear

after a hit it's crap look elsewhere. crap does not cause insomnia like the real stuff.

good luck!

24 hour update

so i ended up going through .7 in 24 hours

also got some irritation under my arms from excessive sweating.

so good this shit is amazing.

pentedrone is an amazing drug I recommend everyone try it.
(white yellowish good) (brown bad)
(do not buy brown as you won't notice anything at all)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. Note to self: don't smoke pentedrone.

(amazed I actually read all that...WTF)

Why just this morning I woke up after a fitful 3 hours of sleep (last dose 14 hours prior to bedtime, still unable to sleep more than a couple hours at a time.)

Waiting for me on the table around 6am was a bump of pentedrone, and by 8:30am I found myself in a similar situation as the poster -- sitting in front of a completed yet totally unplanned dissertation that seemed to have written itself. I like this stuff too -- it really brings out the writer in me whereas meth brings out the wanker. All the cognitive pluses of meth minus the debilitating and isolating lustful urges. This may be the most functional stim I've ever taken.

On second thought, maybe this stuff isn't such a good idea. I offer the standard reasons given elsewhere for related chemicals.

Okay, our little pent up drone head.
We respect that you can feel stimulated and euphoric.
But how about you feel something else for a change.
Dopamine Demons Son,
They'll getcha.

Okay, our little pent up drone head.
We respect that you can feel stimulated and euphoric.
But how about you feel something else for a change.
Dopamine Demons Son,
They'll getcha.

Getcha they will.

I've tried pentedrone in variety of fashions, some more insane than others, and made mistakes along the way. Here's what I've come up with: Pentedrone works best in my body when I limit it to 2-3mg at a time insufflated once every couple of hours or so. This way I get what little euphoria there is, the functional effects of the stimulant, and none of the nastiness associated with higher doses.

I know, it's not as exciting as a 200mg butthole bomb, penile injections, or a 30-page semi-coherent rant about vaping, but it's what gives me the biggest bang for the buck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.