• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Pentedrone/15mg) - First Time - Diet-MDPV?

Jesusgreen

Bluelight Crew
Background info:

Weight: 60kg (132lbs)
Previous experience: Other stimulants I have experience with are caffeine, cocaine, ritalin (methylphenidate), mephedrone, methylone, amphetamine, MDPV - and if you count them: MDMA, 6-APB and 5-APB.
Material: The Pentedrone was made up of large translucent crystals
Dosage: 8mg insufflated (snorted) + 7mg insufflated approximately 45 minutes later, for a total of 15mg.

Report:

T+0:00: Crushed and snorted 8mg of the Pentedrone crystals. It stung a little to snort but as someone who has snorted 2C-E etc it was nothing bad for me. I had seen differences in opinion regarding this drug with some taking 50mg or even 100mg+ in a single dose, and others saying the dosage was closer to MDPV, so I decided to play it safe and start slightly lower than my typical MDPV dosage.
T+0:05: Can I feel something? Maybe it's placebo.
T+0:10: Definitely feeling stimulation. No rush like MDPV would give, but feeling energetic and focused.
T+0:15: Feeling alive and awake, with a mood lift, but no real euphoria to speak of. None of the jitters or anxiety that MDPV often brings either though.
T+0:30: Started to talk and get some stuff done. There was none of the distraction, side-effects, or insane horniness I get with MDPV - though it felt like I had little/no recreational potential unlike MDPV too.
T+0:45: Decided to do a little more, just to see if the side-effects suddenly pile on, but also to see how it affects the euphoria. Crushed and snorted 7mg. It stung a little but this time it caused a little numbing action, nothing like cocaine or lidocaine though, more resemblant of something like MXE (Methoxetamine).
T+0:50: Got in the shower, felt great. Still no euphoria but in a really good mood, and there are still no side effects to speak of.
T+1:10: Got out of the shower, went back to talking and getting stuff done. With MDPV I find it hard to be productive because I don't have enough hyper-focus to stick to what I'm doing but I do have enough that I stick to each task for a minimum of 10-15 minutes.. meaning as soon as I see a message on MSN and go to reply, I forget about what I was doing for the next 10-15 minutes, and this series of distractions prevents me from ever getting anything done. With Pentedrone on the other hand I was able to shift between tasks, but stick to the ones I needed to get done when necessary. I think the clear-headedness really helped with this.

--- This state continues for a while ---

T+2:00: The mood lift/very light euphoria is now more or less completely gone, I don't feel any bad feelings that I'd normally associate with a comedown - just normal, but more stimulated and focused. Since the drop off was so gradual there's none of that longing to be peaking again, and no desire to redose.

--- This comfortable stimulation and focus continues for another few hours ---

T+6:30: Around about now the effects have worn off completely, I eat some food, and I would have been able to sleep now had I chosen to do so, but ended up staying up to talk to a friend.

No afterglow or hangover was perceived.

Overall an interesting compound. I'll have to explore it at higher doses, but I think this one would be useful for getting stuff done. It's rather subtle in its actions, and I don't think it likely has much recreational potential, but it's the kind of thing that I could see working really well for ADD for example at a similar dose.

It felt quite similar to MDPV in some ways but if MDPV is the wild one that likes to party, get trashed, and wakes up feeling like shit in the morning - Pentedrone is the one that stays home and studies ;)

Can't really comment since I'm not knowledgeable enough in the area to speculate. It didn't feel like a releaser though, felt similar to MDPV and other DRIs.

Would be interesting if someone with a little SAR background could clarify and offer more info though :)

Cool thanks, this is something I would probably try if I couldn't get my hands on decent MDPV.

The doses of 50-100mg are probably people that have posted about Pentylone as I have seen the 2 confused online an awful lot.