❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Penis Weights

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikeGirl

Greenlighter
I know a guy that hangs weights from his penis trying to stretch it and make it grow. It looks very uncomfortable. I told him he don't need to do that, I love his penis just the way it is :)

I'm only here because I thought this was a thread where we discuss the weight of our penises, for me 10 pounds not sure how that converts to metric...

Just don't let him overdo it. There was a part in the psuedomentary (documentary) Unhung Hero where some Korean guy had been doing the same thing with his junk for years and it was grotesquely deformed... or so they said. Never got to see it myself, thank Jebus.

I'm only here because I thought this was a thread where we discuss the weight of our penises, for me 10 pounds not sure how that converts to metric...

I thought it was going to be about lifting weights with your penis, so you can have the strongest cock in the ring kinda deal.

Disappointed. :(

I injected Raspx into my penis and lost 16 lbs! Now I have an anti-matter penis! Thanks RaspX!

But for serious, I would be worried about tearing the spongey tissue in the penis and causing a bloot clot and having a right angle erection. :eek: . I don't get the obsession with size, you have a dick and it's yours. People should learn to accept themselves and just have sex however they want without any insecurities because it's so much better that way.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by weekend addiction

Roughly 4.5 kilos! You can't be serious..
"Disappointed.
frown.gif
"

People should learn to accept themselves and just have sex however they want without any insecurities because it's so much better that way.

Right on!

i like ball weights - usually i use a padlock - my partners tend to like that, too

For a guy to attach weights to his own penis or balls, he must be seriously unhappy with the size.

For me to ever do that, I would have to...well I wouldn't do it. In this life. Ever.

Yeah I could never imagine deforming my penis in an effort to make it longer for absolutely no gain. I am happy with what I have and none of the females (and i have enough to get an ok sample of data) have said anything to lead me to believe i should be upset with it. *cough* actually the opposite but this is about weights not dick sizing *cough*

Having said that... this thread is making me curious about the mass of my own part, maybe ill go home and toss it on the balance for fun. You know not tell anyone i did it so if i actually weigh something for someone its not weird ;)

Actually the idea is funny, when someone makes a dick sizing comment i can say "mines 75.33g... wait you want distance not mass?"

Status
Not open for further replies.