• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Peaking??? Last question

mollywater

Greenlighter
Okay this is the only other question I have right now.
When I took .4 of molly the other night, about half an hour later my friend had to go to the gas station and I went with him
I believe this is when I started to "peak"
I was under all of these bright ass lights, and he was blasting music.
I started to feel really anxious and almost overwhelmed and I remember wondering if I took too much.
After 10 seconds of that horrid feeling the music cut off, and I started feeling calm and realizing that the drug was just seeping into my system and that everything would be okay.

Is that normal? was that the peak?? I am just new to this and wanted to make sure I wasn't overreacting..

.4? Why on earth are you eating that much?

Either you aren’t getting MDMA at all or it’s been stepped on so much that it’s mostly cut.

Like I started to feel the drug consume me pretty much, I could feel it, and it was overwhelming because I had never been sober while taking it to feel it really kick in.
I just felt anxious and wondered if I took to much. I could tell I was about to be fucked up. The worry only lasted seriously 30 seconds because I started slowly fading into the MDMA, realizing that I was fine and just about to roll fucking face. Does that make sense?

Even if you tested it, taking 4 times the normal dose is just silly!

Damn. See, I did molly before and did .2 and didn't feel anything. So I went with .4 because I guess I'm heavier? I'm not sure what was the reason behind it.
So do you think that's why my peak was so intense?

Also, I rolled the night before on it (this was before I knew not to take it consecutively, I did it three nights in a row like a dumb ass but luckily felt no comedown or anything, I feel better actually ;P) but yeah.
I mean the roll was great, I ended up smoking a blunt and had sex and rolled til probably 3am when I took it at 11pm. I just got freaked out at the intense peak and was checking to see what a peak normally feels like.

The peak is just when the drug effects are the strongest. I'm not exactly sure what you want to know really.

Once again, if you are taking .2 and aren't feeling anything then you are getting really really bad product or just have some weird tolerance to it. Are you on medication?

You clearly have no idea what mdma is, cause if you did you would NEVER take 400mg. Thats an insane dose. 120-150 seems to be my range. Your shit it cut to crap and most likely isnt mdma. Prove it with test results as you say you tested it.

When I did do .2 someone had told me it was bath salt. Which is why I tested this batch and made sure it wasn't.
I'll get some more tomorrow and I will show results.
I feel like taking .4 isn't an insane amount considering I'm 200 lbs?
Maybe it's just me.

5zqhk0.jpg
& I should have taken a photo of test sample but I was so excited that it came back clean I didn't even think twice.
It turned a purpleish blackish color on a Marquis test kit.
I have a photo of the little .2 rock I had left over after doing the .4 if that would determine anything...
ojiiiv.jpg

Last edited:
MDMA doesn't make rocks that look anything like that. I'm not saying it didn't have MDMA in it, but there is definitely a large amount of a non-MDMA substance there to make it look ilke that. That's probably why it is taking such a large amount of it for you to roll.

I took that rock in the photo (which was about .2 or so) and I rolled perfectly, felt the peak at about 30 minutes in and then had a nice plateau roll for an exact 3 hours or so. I just didn't realize how much I actually did the night before, which was probably why it was so intense for me?

But I've always been an extremist, whenever I do something I want to make sure I go the extra mile instead of not feeling anything at all if that makes sense? Idk. I suppose from now on I will be good on .2! I rolled nicely with that. Probably would have been nicer hadn't I taken it the 2 nights before, too.

Another thing that probably would have helped would be if I had a scale. I had bought .6 to last a few days and ended up doing a little more the first night but I assume it was around .3 or .4 and then I did .2 or .3 the next night

scure, i have had mdma rocks that look similar to that, but it doesnt look 100% promising.. my friend had a .5 gram rock, wish i had got a picture of that.... and i'm nothing to be called uneducated as far in this topic, but i still have alot to learn...

i think that this could as well be mdma, i would like to see the test kit reaction as you said you tested it... i still cant understand the whole dose of .4 but.......

but i re-read this and you said you had been doing it for days, literally if you want to attempt to reach the feeling you felt on the initial night of your dosing binges, you have to almost double down your dose to feel it the same... but i highly highly highly disagree with doing that... if you absolutely must, at least give yourself a full 24 hours to regenerate SOMETHING.... stop binging you will regret it... not binging will make the rolls 100 times better as well.

regarding your size, im not positive how it effects mdma as it has to do with your serontonin receptors but i do know my larger friends seem to need or at least want more than what i want whether that has to do with size or not i am not sure of... my one friend whose HUGE, 6foot5 300ish pounds used to take celexa daily for years in his younger childhood and we have had some weird exerpeiences with him rolling... first time he didnt roll on .150, 2nd time months later we tried again, and he seemed to be rolling hard, but later when we talk about it weeks later, he cant even recall the night... its very weird... we are going to try to do it again here soon

a few questions to ask yourself...

how well do i know this source where im getting it from?
how possible is it that these ".2's and .3's" sold to me really aer .2 and .3 what if its short?

i paid 99.99 for my american weigh digital mg scale, its not the nicest, but it gets the job done accurately... i highly reccomend these as you can dose yourself with .080-.120 depending on what your wanting to feel at what kind of event... i remember when i simply wanted to have a really close bonding night with all my close friends i dont see often, and i dosed everyone with .085 and we rolled very good, not rolling balls by any means, but it was definitely a very good night

Last edited:
@Mollywater - That "rock" just screams the word methylone. Also from your timings and whatnot, it leads me to think even more that what you have is methylone. You can say you have "tested" it all you want, but your product is either: a)Heavily cut MDMA or b) Methylone. Taking .4 of pure MDMA at once would put you on your back so hard, that you would probably be puking, pouring in sweat and probably shaking from the muscle tension. I once did 500mg of pure MDMA in one night, and it was really uncomfortable....

You have methylone or cut MDMA, end of story.

after reading silent rollers post and taking another peek at the first picture, it does look pretty shiny and unpromising, i guess i have a problem of trusting what i hear and read from peoples mouths too much about that test... you probably are taking methylone, i keep disregarding in my mind that over 75% of all people who are "rolling" are really not.