• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives PEA + MAOi (resveratrol) + ketamine

Ah interesting combo! I just the other day tried using rosemary honey in hopes the kaempferol and 8-methoxy-kaempferol would act as an MAOI. But no luck..

Have you had experience using resveratrol as an MAOI with other drugs? I only know of PEA with hordenine, and that’s more of a competitive inhibitor if I remember right. Might be a different MAOI mechanism.

Ketamine with MAOI’s seem to present little risk.

-GC

haha report back please. amphetamine+ketamine is great enough and PEA is way smoother for me and has minor visual enhancement effect

Ah interesting combo! I just the other day tried using rosemary honey in hopes the kaempferol and 8-methoxy-kaempferol would act as an MAOI. But no luck..

Have you had experience using resveratrol as an MAOI with other drugs? I only know of PEA with hordenine, and that’s more of a competitive inhibitor if I remember right. Might be a different MAOI mechanism.

Ketamine with MAOI’s seem to present little risk.

-GC
Ive had great luck with resveratrol as an MAOi for PEA, just never combined with ket. I did 25mg nasal ketamine + 1200mg PEA + 700mg resv. It was an intense body load with fuzzy vision. It was rather enjoyable.

Ive had great luck with resveratrol as an MAOi for PEA, just never combined with ket. I did 25mg nasal ketamine + 1200mg PEA + 700mg resv. It was an intense body load with fuzzy vision. It was rather enjoyable.

Have you used PEA with hordenine to compare?

-GC

Have you used PEA with hordenine to compare?

-GC
Yes its counter productive as hordenine is a Phenylethylamine on its own and a very weak MAOi. I feel like the PEA and hordenine combo is bro science spread through these forums. Direct answer to your question, when I stacked the two, PEA lasted the standard 10 minutes.

Yes its counter productive as hordenine is a Phenylethylamine on its own and a very weak MAOi. I feel like the PEA and hordenine combo is bro science spread through these forums. Direct answer to your question, when I stacked the two, PEA lasted the standard 10 minutes.

Very true on all that. Well I might have to get some resveratol, I’ve got a couple other pure flavonoids but not that one.

-GC

yeah it worked as MAOi assumingly and PEA source was cacao (some qualities contain 0,5 % stuff)

Not bro science at all, a medium dose of the combo (500mg+500mg) would have noticeable effects for 3 hours.

Anedoctally, it does not
Well, I guess it doesn't work for everyone then, I can only talk for me and 2 more people that tried that combo.
Can you recall what dosages have you experimented with?