PCT in Osta + Var cycle

Bone14

Bluelighter
Hi,

My friend (Yes, I'm serious it's my friend this is not a crappy atemp to incriminate myself) is currently running an Ostarine + anavar cycle for cut. I already told him he would be wise to add in some form of test because this is what the clever heads in here keep telling people, but he just doesn't listen.

Anyways, the cycle he is running is looking like this:

Week 1-10 Ostarine 25mg Daily
Week 1-2 Anavar 30mg Daily (Don't ask me why he's dosing this low)
Week 2-7 Anavar 50mg Daily

Now for PCT I had a discussion with him regarding beginning the PCT with nolva and clomid at week 7 or week 10. What would best for maintaining gains and kickstarting your test production? I am no expert, but I told him to start after his last ostarine dose, where he wanted to start after his last anavar dose in week 7.

EDIT: The PCT looks like this:
Week 1-4 50mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva Daily.

What do you think? Who is right at this point?

Last edited:
Day after stopping ostarine and var start pct. Half Life is short enough. Dosages are spot on. Not gonna lecture on test as you seem to have an understanding of that.

As you can see, he stops using anavar on week 7, and ostarine at week 10. So should he begin PCT after anavar or ostarine? I told him he should start after osta but he said he would start after var. So what would be best for maintaining gains?

Hi,

My friend (Yes, I'm serious it's my friend this is not a crappy atemp to incriminate myself) is currently running an Ostarine + anavar cycle for cut. I already told him he would be wise to add in some form of test because this is what the clever heads in here keep telling people, but he just doesn't listen.

Anyways, the cycle he is running is looking like this:

Week 1-10 Ostarine 25mg Daily
Week 1-2 Anavar 30mg Daily (Don't ask me why he's dosing this low)
Week 2-7 Anavar 50mg Daily

Now for PCT I had a discussion with him regarding beginning the PCT with nolva and clomid at week 7 or week 10. What would best for maintaining gains and kickstarting your test production? I am no expert, but I told him to start after his last ostarine dose, where he wanted to start after his last anavar dose in week 7.

EDIT: The PCT looks like this:
Week 1-4 50mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva Daily.

What do you think? Who is right at this point?

Cease the Ostarine, then taper off the Anavar, his HPTA will do the rest... dont bother with PCT.....

If he's gonna run stupid ass cycles like that, don't advise him on anything just let him suffer the consequences of his stupidity...
But yeah taper would he best or if he insists on pct 20mg nolva on its own

Last edited: