PCT for 4 day M1T cycle

stoobz

Greenlighter
I Will keep this brief.

My friend convinced me to try M1T, so I done some research and started a cycle. after 4 days I was starting to feel awful and getting side effects so I stopped for a variety of reasons. one of the side effects relates to my sex life (so had an impact on my GF too) and I felt although I had only been on it for 4 days I better do some PCT still.

I am using the Arime PCT stage suppliment, as well as ZMA and Horny goat weed because thats what my experienced friend used, successfully. I have been doing the PCT for 4 days now also but I don't know how long I should be doing it for since I never completed my full 4 week cycle?

Any help would be appreciated.

I Will keep this brief.

My friend convinced me to try M1T, so I done some research and started a cycle. after 4 days I was starting to feel awful and getting side effects so I stopped for a variety of reasons. one of the side effects relates to my sex life (so had an impact on my GF too) and I felt although I had only been on it for 4 days I better do some PCT still.

I am using the Arime PCT stage suppliment, as well as ZMA and Horny goat weed because thats what my experienced friend used, successfully. I have been doing the PCT for 4 days now also but I don't know how long I should be doing it for since I never completed my full 4 week cycle?

Any help would be appreciated.

Four days..??? Are you serious..!!

Lol pct for 4 days...

Edit - at least he's smart enough to come ask unlike most knobends...