Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

PCP - New Experience - When I was 14

FlyfromtheInside

Greenlighter
I'm new here, but wanted to share my experience with this crap. You could say the media gives it a bad name and I'm sure there are good, pleasant experiences, but I never encountered them. I am 39 yrs old and have since retired from doing drugs and alcohol even. Because of what it has done to me physically and mentally. That doesn't mean it will happen to you and I am no way telling what to do because it is your choice to do what you want. This is my experience and mine alone. Other's may have had better, but mine is all from unknowingly doing it too. If I had known what I was smoking and someone telling me how to go slow with it may have turned out differently.

So anyway here is a story of my first time experience with PcP.

When I was fourteen I had an experience with
PCP aka angel dust and it wasn't a pleasant one. I
never understood why they called it angel dust
when it should be called motherfucking devil dust
because it has to be the most dangerous, hellish
and unpredictable drug on this planet. (In my opinion)

One night I helped this next door neighbor move
in a washer and dryer. After we are done we are
in his living room, and he bends down pulling out a
tray from underneath his couch with bags of pot,
seeds and joints. He picks out this specific lone joint
and hands it to me with a lighter and a grin.
He says” This is for helping me. You can have this
one all to yourself.“ I’m thinking how cool this guy is.
The house is full of pot smoke haze. His friends
are over and his girlfriend is drinking beer.

I’m puffing on this joint, kicked back on the couch,
and become one with the pillows and finish off
what I believe is just weed. My eyes become
heavy, and I am very high, no I am super-high like
I’ve never been before. Then there is a knock at
the door and I’m jumpy as hell trying to not look
like I am high. The door opens and it is my older
brother. There is a cloud of pot smoke and the room
is full people and music. He has a look of horror
on his face and commands me to get home.

Everyone laughs and when they do it sounds
weird. Like slow and fast at the same time. They
tell me bye and see me tomorrow. I say
something back, but my speech is slurred and
they laugh again and so do I. Everything was
funny at first until I get home.

When we get home, my brother goes to bed and
my mom already asleep because it is late around
11:00pm. I feel a rush of panic coming on and I
become very paranoid. I lay down in my bed, turn
off the light. It is pitch black. I suddenly feel as
though my mind has separated from my body. My
body feels numb, paralyzed and turned to stone. I
see gray smoke coming from my mouth and nose
every time I breathe. I see it dancing in front of
me.

Words in my mind begin to speed up, slow down
and echo. I start believing I am dead. I literally
feel as though I am losing my mind. Anxiety is out
of control as this panic attack grows and festers,
yet I can’t speak outloud it is like my vocal chords
are stuck. I want to jump up but I actually think in
my head that I can’t move and that I’m dead. They
are going to find me dead here in the morning, I
think. Then what?

Thoughts of suicide form almost romantically

swirling around and it was the very first time I had
ever dwelled on it. I wished I would die because I
can’t take this feeling anymore. I see flashes of
myself putting a gun to my mouth and pulling the
trigger. Images like a movie of me doing this over
and over again are horrific. Again my thoughts go
to "What will they say at my funeral? Has my
breath left my body? Am I breathing? Do I have a
pulse?" I think my heart has stopped beating and
I am dead, yet I want to die, so this drug effect will
go away.

My thoughts are firing rather confusing ramblings
and gibberish inside my brain at once and
continuing to speed up and slow down. I take my
hand which feels like it weighs a hundred pounds
and I check my heart and doesn't feel like it is
beating. I suddenly feel invincible. I can’t even
feel any pain anymore. I pinch myself and feel
nothing. This was total euphoria and schizophrenic
twice over. This lasted for hours and hours until
the sun came up and I fall asleep.

Later that day I ask the next door neighbor what I
smoked and he said a joint laced with angel dust
and then he asked me what happened. I told him
my experience. He thought it was funny. I thought
I had gone insane. What happened that night
stayed with me for a little while as flashbacks at
times. I felt paranoid, but in time it subsided to a
certain degree, but it stayed with me and caused
me to have social anxiety and small amounts of
hearing voices. I believe without a doubt it caused
some schtzophrenia too. It was also not the last
time I smoked weed laced with angel dust. It
happened about five more times until I decided to
quit smoking pot all together in my early twenties.
I just didn't trust anyone anymore.

Just so everyone knows I had depression since I was a kid and this may have been one reason I had such a bad time with it. I really do not know. That's why I did drugs and alcohol in the first place to cope with depression. But it made it worse.

what a motherfucker would make a 14 yo kid smoke pcp without warning him, He just deserves to have his arms cut.

wow, thats actually very similiar to what happened to me. first time i ever smoked pot it was laced with pcp and i was not told this beforehand. i only took 1 real decent toke and i was FUCKED up. i was 14 as well!

what a motherfucker would make a 14 yo kid smoke pcp without warning him, He just deserves to have his arms cut.

Yeah, I agree. From that day forward I never had anything to do with him. I mean I could have died or went crazy and did something stupid. But I told no one because I was scared of him.

wow, thats actually very similiar to what happened to me. first time i ever smoked pot it was laced with pcp and i was not told this beforehand. i only took 1 real decent toke and i was FUCKED up. i was 14 as well!

Where the hell do all these little kids get PCP given to them as a practical joke? I have been doing incredible amounts of dissociatives for years and have still not been able to secure anything wet.

I don't believe just about any story outside of the 1970's or the ghetto. (Even then a lot of them obviously aren't true)

The TS might be legit, but I can't stand how everybody has a story of getting wet, no way.

Many people mistake cannabis overdose for PCP ingestion....

If you had smoked PCP you would know it; it doesn't taste like cannabis smoke when you smoke weed laced with PCP, it tastes like acrid chemicals. It ain't sweet like crack either.

I have no reason to lie. I've done drugs up until two years ago, so I've around and pretty much have tried about everything. Plus I was 14 I didn't know a taste from any other taste. It was not just marijuana it most definitely PcP. It was also confirmed by this guy. I know what I experienced. Pot by itself does nothing what I described, even the best grown doesn't do that.

And I didn't get wet on pot with PCP. It wasn't my very first joint in the whole world. The first pot I ever smoked was with my cousin at 13 which isn't out of the ordinary. I've been in rehab where a guy started at ten years old doing drugs.

You only point out the taste because that's what you know now. It was laced with pcp.

I'm actually referring to the little off-topic subthread between nopipesdfw and homeydontplaythat, not trying to say you're being dishonest.

Impurely made PCP is going to be different from stuff that is pharma grade due to hte prsence of PCC which will have some toxic psychological effect. Sadlly most of the PCP people get is from bathroom chemistry setups, replete with PCC

Armed and dangerous, ain't too many can bang with us, straight up weed no angel dust, label us notorious.

You didn't get weed laced with PCP... Sounds like a anxiety attack from seeing your brother?

^What makes you say that? This experience would have been 25 years ago and he said he's smoked plenty of weed since then, so I'm pretty sure he would be able to tell the difference. Also, he was having CEV's of himself commiting suicide, there's no way weed alone could bring about that effect.

PCP isn't really that uncommon, it just depends on your area of residence. Check the DEA microgram, I'm pretty sure there have been at least two major seizures of phencyclidine in the past year.

You can have CEVs of yourself committing suicide while sober. You can while stoned. What are you talkin about?

Whatever man, all I'm saying is that I know I've never had any kind of cannabis CEV that came even remotely close to something resembling a clear image of me putting a gun to my head. However, dissociatives tend to have much more profound closed eye visuals.

The OP didn't mention anything about being suicidal prior to the experience and it seems unlikely to me that weed alone could make someone have suicidal feelings (even if it was the largest amount an inexperienced user had smoked up to that point). Soooooo that leads me to believe that there WAS in fact PCP in that joint. But that's just my opinion so yeahhhh :\

I kind of see the point of view of the guy you helped move. If he smoked pcp (and he obviously did) he thought of it as a special treat for you. Yes, it was very idiotic on his part to not tell you it was pcp beforehand, but I see where he was coming from.

I myself have never tried pcp. Probably never will. I have known a few who smoke it and a couple who LOVE to get wet. To each his own. Some people get so caught up in their own personal love for a drug, that they completely overlook any danger that drug may present to others.

That happened with me and ecstasy. I lost count how many people I talked into trying who had never tried it or had never wanted to try before. These pills were amazing! I talked my friend's sister into trying one. She was so overwhelmed that she fell to the floor. I was so blitzed that I just laughed. Thank God she was OK, because I couldn't have helped her. I was too caught up in my own love of the drug.

We as experienced users are required to weigh the pros and cons of any drug we introduce to others. I did a great job of this. I mean, I had been a member of bluelight since 2003 and lurking before then. But in that moment of truth, all I could do was laugh and tell her brother, "Oh, she'll be fine!" I think about that often.

At first I was going to call bullshit because rarely will someone lace weed with PCP but after reading the way your high felt it was definitely PCP, I've smoked PCP a handful of times and I know that high. There was probably no weed at all, it was mostly straight mint leaves soaked in the dust