The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

PCP in Quebec/Eastern Canada

THE_REAL_OBLIVION

Bluelight Crew
Just wondering, not that I'd really want to go on an old fashioned "mescaline" (everyone from said areas know it is not synth mescaline, its just its nickname that follows culturally since the late 70's/early 80's) what's the state of availability/popularity of PCP in Quebec / New Brunswick and i think the other atlantic provinces used to have it everywhere too. I'm talking about either the 20% yellow/greenish and sometimes white putty which is sold by the gram or 'mess' 'wess' 'mescaline' made with it, 1g of the stuff of the former is cut with 15g of lactose and there ya go, you got 15g of mess.

Last time I bought pcp was in late 2007/early 2008 in the fall and winter. gram went for xxx dollars tho, much more expensive than when i was barely legal in 2000 when my weed dealer had it for xxx bucks. It was quality and was well synthesized just from the look, if you saw enough of that pcp putty before you know when its good or when its bad and seems to have leftover synth products, like the poisonous PCC. Then the guy dealing it was arrested for dealing meth pills, he had about 400 or 500 when he was arrested so he got 3 year behind bars. I don't even remember his name so I couldn't reach him now that he is out of jail. Well, I remember his first name, but that won't lead me far.

And that was before I moved to the big MTL, anyway, from what I know PCP has always been synth'd around the quebec city area and distributed from there so MTL wasn't the central hub ever. And I never had any more after that one time me and my friend bought 1.5 g and made some mess for those who prefer it that way, so they can snort the pcp and went on a binge i'll never forget during the holidays, exactly 4 years ago now.

Never heard of pcp since then. Anybody in the aforementioned areas know if the stuff is still around ? I remember how fuckin hugely popular the shit was for better or worse heh.

Last edited by a moderator:
i can tell u there is pcp in this area, a port town in nova scotia is all ill say. hard to find unless you know sketchy people.

Im living in Montreal, none to be found since about 2 years now. Makes me cry sometimes. ..