(PCP) Help! i think im in hell

ibetweaking

Bluelighter
I smoked way too much pcp(1.6 fully dipped cigarettes(1 tip dipped cigarette then upped the dose and smoked a half dipped cig and then a full one)) and meth(been up since yesterday morning had about 300 mg in total) and i think im in fucking hell ive been up for about 24 hours so far and the shadow people are no longer just in my perephil vision i can look at thim and they look right back at me with non existant eyes there are flies that disapear when they fly to close and they keep swarming towards me like a swarm of bees im having mild meth mites (bugs crawling under skin), im having weird twisted thoughts about killing anyone who has ever wronged me in any way and part of me wants to go outside find my opps and stab them 48 times(im not going to but theres a huge urge too i never feel this urge unless im really angry and im not angry at all tbh im still quite euphoric but also fucking terrified) im paranoid about random shit that could not be reality(i Hope) like people waiting outside my crib to run up on me i know deep inside my head that none of this is true but the paranoid part of me has some control i briefly went outside and walked around my house with a baton 3 fucking times and now im starting to see bugs on the wall that i didnt even know could exist they arent too big or scary there just weird deformed(cant explain with words, not like any living creature, as normal with PCP i pretty much have no sense of touch(well i can still feel things i touch with fingers but when i bump into a wall i just feel like life wont let me walk that way not like theres a physical barrier there) I cut myself on my arm and didnt feel a thing(Small little slice just to test as i do everytime i take pcp) and i have no fucking clue if im actully writing this in real life right now or if im just dreaming or dead soul in hell i have never had pcp this strong but atleast im able to sit here and write this i guess that means im handling it well? and the pcp might be hitting this hard because i been up for like 24 hours doing nothing but listening to music and smoking and snorting meth (redosing whenever i feel like im coming down) Thanks for anyone who responds to thisIf i get through this expirience ok i will def write a more detailed trip report.

Yeah, sounds about right, minus the shadow people and bugs paranoia, etc. I never mixed Meth with it though.

I don't suggest mixing the two because wet brings you to an entirely new dimension. At some point you will definitely forget that this world even exists. It is very powerful, and hits instantly, I would often start tripping way before I exhaled. It also last quite some time. It's very hard to "undose" yourself, but you can always take another hit. (a word to the wise is sufficient).

Please be careful, I have personally known people who have overdosed from wet when they had the quantity(bottle) you are talking about. I consumed many bottles in the 90's.

Enjoy, but tread carefully until you understand the dosage. Pace yourself.

Last edited:
A well know side effect of too much PCP are psychotic episodes. I can imagine combining with meth would make things even worse. Dissociatives and stimulants don't mix very well in my experience though I've never binged heavily on both at the same time. You need to stop consuming PCP and stims right now; either throw them away, give them to a friend for holding or hide them from yourself.

You posted earlier in the PD that you had just got some PCP, so yeah, that part is real. The experiences you are having are common when people take dosages that are too high. There are lots of hospital visits due to PCP every year exactly because people start seeing some of the stuff you are describing.

I hope you will call the hospital or have someone come and look after you, but you have to come down and get some sleep or it will just get worse. Put on some uplifting music. A little food may ground you too so eat something and drink plenty of water. Please check in with us to let us know you are ok.

Thanks for the responses everyone i legit just got out the psychward i got arrested for disturbing the peace and harassment bc i was going for a walk for some reason and this old muslim guy looked at me wrong for a split second and i went ape shit on him and anyone who was watching the whole ordeal thankfully i didnt get formed i feel a little less high but im still trippin and tweakin