View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

PCP and outside contaminants.

KrustyKristy2016

Greenlighter
Recently there was an incident where an idiot inna' tractor less than 100ft away from an apartments 3rd story windows, sheered a gas line with the bucket in his tractor. The gas screamed and screeched out of the twisted metal tube through freshly turned earth at an ungodly rate.

I smelled the gas first before realizing that screech outside was had hissing out of a broken pipe nearby. I grabbed blankets and pillows and where the windows wouldn't close all the way I plugged them with blankets and shirts and anything else then lined the tall windows with pillows

I prepared to feel what it was like to Oklahoma City Bombing but nothing happened. The bedroom I didn't get to seal up and by the window tucked into an open drawer, was a large glass bottle of pcp.i was holding it for a friend cos I don't like psychedelics myself and know no one who wants that shite.

The gas in the room was so thick it literally gave me a nasty headache and made me weak and dizzy.
About a day or 2 days later the pcp was picked up and then days after that I'm being questioned about watering it down as the color and quality were off when they supposedly weren't before

Is it possible that the gas contaminated the liquid in the bottle? Nothing was vac sealed

I suppose it's theoretically possible but... was the bottle closed? What type of seal was it, a screw cap? Either way I have a hard time believing the concentration of gas from a ruptured pipe 3 storeys below would be sufficient to diffuse through a closed lid and then into a liquid, in sufficient quantities to significantly affect the stability of PCP dissolved in said liquid... it seems highly unlikely to me that it would be noticeable.

Perhaps the PCP just degraded, how long have you had the bottle for? If you had it next to the window, was it exposed to sunlight? I actually have no idea how stable PCP is in solution, but it seems to me there are a myriad of other more likely explanations for why it would have lost some potency when stored near a window rather than a fairly brief exposure of the (presumably closed, even if not vacuum sealed) container to minutely elevated levels of whatever gas was in that pipe.

There's also the possibility that your friend has developed a tolerance, or is just suffering from a minor drug induced delusion coupled with rose-tinted memories of previous PCP experiences. How reliable is your friend?