• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom Payantheine

Juicewrldfan

Bluelighter
So, I am receiving an extract with a significant amount of payantheine. It’s mit dominant of course but I was wondering how would this affect it?

My understanding is that payantheine ia a mu opioid antagonist. How would that be beneficial to have at okay the same time as a mu opioid agonist?

It does sound counter productive. Is it present in normal ratios compared to the mitragynine content?

If so it might feel like normal kratom extract.

It does sound counter productive. Is it present in normal ratios compared to the mitragynine content?

If so it might feel like normal kratom extract.
I would just screen shot it but can’t figure out how to upload a SS here.

Here’s the lab report:

Also trying to figure out if the percentages mean per gram because the lab test company gave me some weird information on calculating it. This is what the lab manager told me at Murray brown:

“The units for % are grams of analyte per 100g of product. You can convert this number to mg/g by multiplying by 10.”

Does that make sense? I’m confused asf

I would just screen shot it but can’t figure out how to upload a SS here.

Here’s the lab report:

Also trying to figure out if the percentages mean per gram because the lab test company gave me some weird information on calculating it. This is what the lab manager told me at Murray brown:

“The units for % are grams of analyte per 100g of product. You can convert this number to mg/g by multiplying by 10.”

Does that make sense? I’m confused asf
So multiply the percentage by ten to find out how many mg of a given chemical per gram.

So mitragynine content is 58.3% x 10 = 583mg/g

Paynantheine 7.47% x 10 = 74.7mg/g

So multiply the percentage by ten to find out how many mg of a given chemical per gram.

So mitragynine content is 58.3% x 10 = 583mg/g

Paynantheine 7.47% x 10 = 74.7mg/g
Doh—I was calculating it backwards lol. That’s why it didn’t make sense to me. 😂 I feel stupid.