Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Pawn Stars

I like the way they negotiate when bidding. He lowballs it to the point of no return. What we see is the easy part of the job, where people are coming to you asking for money - and all you have to say is either "no" or "for next to nothing." The hard part of the job, which they don't show, is the sales. Sure, there is someone out there who is going to buy everything, but imagine having to actually find that person while running a business full of other odd items all over the place.

No one is holding a gun to anyones head telling them they have to sell anything. Where else can you be offered this service; cash for goods.

Yeah, I agree. That's what makes that part of the job easy. Someone could walk in with a 200 year old Navy uniform, and you can tell them 50 bucks. If they don't like it, then they can go somewhere else. The rest of the business is hard, because you're all of a sudden in the opposite position. There is a couple looking at the 200 year old Navy uniform that you've had in inventory for 6 months. Now, if they tell you $50, you look at it like, "man, someone's finally interested - it might be a year before someone else comes in for this and I need money for payroll."

i live in las vegas its odd how ghetto the shop is as well as the location for it to get this much tv time- they must work a lot :) lol but i must say i dont mind watching the show some of the stuff is kinda interesting :)