• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Passing out or falling asleep on Meth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zapgunn

Bluelighter
So recently i was tweaking, i want to say i was on day 3... but i don't really remember. I had some very pure crystal and I had just taken a pretty big shot about an hour ago and i was feeling v paranoid and was bordering on psychosis (I had over did it at this point). I popped a xanax and told myself to chill and thats the last thing that i remember. I woke up in my bed several hours later feeling confused as fuck. Is it possible to fall asleep within a couple hours of taking a large shot of high quality shards? Its definitely never happened B4. Its like i was tweaking hard as fuck and then just, BAM... sleep/no memory. Did I pass out? Was this an overdose? Could the xanax have done this? Ive been feeling pretty weird ever since this happened... very out of it, still.

Anyone else just fall asleep/pass out while on a large dose on meth?

^Yes it absolutely is possible cos it used to happen to me. And before every man and his dog tells you your gear is shit, I'll tell them to fuck-off. I'm an ex cook and all round meth junkie(ex) and I know what purities I was dealing with without going into detail (I know everyone who's ever attempted a 'shake n bake says their gears the best but I can assure you they are full of shit and I never did any shake/bake cooks I dealt with proper precursors and equiptment under the tuteluge of an immunologist who liked to party and had unsupervised access to university labs etc.....i was lucky to have had the mentoring cos I would have probably killed myself with the limited knowledge I had before I met him and he was horrified....he used the labs mainly for his work and his beloved MDMA.....I digress as usual)

Nope, it was not unusual for me to be on day 3-4 just like you and at that point doing 300+mg shots, yawn my ass off and fall asleep high on a clients couch. It's to be noted that I was and am ADD, self medicated of course but all I can say is once a little tolerance built from multi day binges sleeping and eating was normal after a decent shot.

So I'm saying yes it happens to me too, I've never tried to study WHY it happens.

The xanax definitely did it, especially if you didn't have a tolerance. I have been on a 3 day binge tweaking and up for 60 or 72 hours in phsychosis would do another line of meth be feeling wired and tweaked out. Then pop a xanax bar or 2 and wake up hours later confused. My body definitely needed it after being up that long tho lol

It's either the xanax or like SKR said, it was just real good shit and you over-amped.

Yes, I've passed out on meth before. Either too long awake, or overamping. Or mixing it with opioids/benzos (dangerous and not recommended!). Totally possible and not really a "rare" occurrence.

Has anyone ever shot meth while high on gabapentin? If so, what was your experience? Falling asleep or getting wired?

^Can't answer that one from personal experience but while on a modest dose of pregabalin (been on daily use for almost 2 years now) of 600mg, 100mgs of meth totally dismissed the pregabalin and sent it on its way. They don't offer Gaapentin much anymore, only if Lyrica proves to be useless or side effects are too much to deal with.

We've established that it's not uncommon for this to occur on meth/amphetamines. Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.