• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

paroxetine effect on 5mg/day in long term(1 or 2years)

wealldead

Greenlighter
to calm the phobia and anxiety of life and its problems to continue to live? the purpose of the antidepressant. Do not drink because the next day you become depressed. and we all know that when we get better, we want to make love except that the treatment sadly makes
the penis less sensitive.

So I'm going to try the paroxetine that worked a while ago. except that I will cut the pill(20mg) it in 4 and take only 5mg a day. I think that for the sake of anxiety, you do not need too much seroto recapture. and at these low doses we are able to ejaculate normally, I think.

one important thing is that (i m 25) i changed and do not expérience my self as the past(trying some combos), i'm working for the state, while i m studying university 3years. I take little thing not dangerous in long term.

at this small dosage . it has anny effect on level serotonine ?(5mg paroxetine)

You're right that drinking alcohol with antidepressants can make depression worse. I'm not a man so I can't speak for the sexual side effects you've experienced. A friend told me that when he was on Trintellix (a different SSRI), he had trouble with finishing sex. Can you talk with your doctor and maybe he can prescribe something else?

t calderone, so he stopped it because trouble sex finishing ? docs have no solution. all stuff that work on anxiety in long term create sexual dysfuction. but if you rise down dosage, the benefit can be superior at side effect.

what was his dosage ?

t calderone, so he stopped it because trouble sex finishing ? docs have no solution. all stuff that work on anxiety in long term create sexual dysfuction. but if you rise down dosage, the benefit can be superior at side effect.

what was his dosage ?

I didn't ask all the details on the dosage he was prescribed. He just said he didn't like Trintellix effects and quit taking it.

Umm no offense but if your problems to continue to live I dont think penile sensitivity is that important right now. I was put on ssris after I attempted a cold calculated suicide and only lived due to chance. Did the ssris give me erectile dysfunction yes. After a few weeks did that go away yes. I mean ffs your names "wealldead"

Ive felt dead and was convinced everyone else did too. But its abnormal to feel dead. I really think you should consider getting treatment from a doctor sometimes you need help.