⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Parks and Recreation

tumblr_m2ohxkoqD31qk88o4.gif

Parks and Rec has Ron Fucking Swanson, how dare you compare anything to that.

^ I dunno man. Jokes about wood and breakfast meats can only be funny for so long...

^ I dunno man. Jokes about wood and breakfast meats can only be funny for eternity..

I would watch Ron Swanson carve wood on VHS for two hours straight, then pace back and forth jonesin' for more while the tape rewound before I could watch it again.

Honestly, I think Nick Offerman is cooler than Ron Swanson.

Nick Offerman is Ron Swanson (in some regards).

The character has been influenced by the man. Both are great. Ron is fucking epic.

^ They are similar in some regards, but Nick is a big ole hippie that smokes a lot of weed and cries on a regular basis in addition to his love of woodworking and breakfast meats. Nick has depth, Ron does not.

^ They are similar in some regards, but Nick is a big ole hippie that smokes a lot of weed and cries on a regular basis in addition to his love of woodworking and breakfast meats. Nick has depth, Ron does not.

Ron has the political belief system though. His hatred for the government while sucking its teet and hoarding goal is effin' brills.

^ You're right, it's a funny joke...that's gone on for 5 seasons. That's my main criticism with this show, and indeed most other network comedies - the characters are all one-trick ponies that the writers have to try and squeeze out every last bit of comedy from over the course of multiple seasons.

I watched the first episode on Netflix a few days ago

reminded me of a poor spin-off of a poor show(the office)

will not watch again, the delivery of the humor is way too blatant, and not very smart/innovative

^mistake. ron swanson is a non-animated variation of hank hill. he makes the show worth watching. that sarcastic, blunt cute girl plays the same character as always, but how could anyone not enjoy her?

not saying ron or Parks and Recreation rival King of the Hill or hank hill. just saying it's a nice to show to watch with a drink for 22 minutes after work.