L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

parent genetics

DOB

Bluelighter
ofcourse we know a father with big dick can pass his big d genetics onto his son.... i want to know if mothers clit size is geneticaly transfered to her son and affect his penis size and also other way if man with large penis is likely to have a daugher with big clit or is it in X Y chromosome so son gets genital genetics only from father and daughter only from mother so the different gender have no genetical impact on genital size.

I dont think anyone besides u has even thought about this let alone has an answer

This probably happens? Or maybe the daughter's clit size is determined by her mother's genes and clit size?

My answer

Umm... well I don't know about genetics passed on but I have NEVER enjoyed sex and have not asked my absent mother if she um or came all the time. As for the question I do not think those genetics carry on... not like that... I know though that my mom never felt the "sex that hurts and makes you cry and agony" only because my father tells me how he was with my mom since she loved sex so much until after she had me at least so safely I can say no... not a great genetic transfer or its a luck of the draw. I drew 100% the opposite of enjoying sex from day one... gotta agree with p.o.t.u.s. I NEVER thought about this before lol I don't really know all I can say is what is in my answer and by opinion I think there is NO correlation to genetics

Last edited:
Probably yes. Penis size is genetic. I've noticed a difference in clit sizes among women. The clit and penis develop from the same cells.

Johnny1 : you are correct... somewhat. Its a more likely-hood. Its only a tiny bit of info that determines male or female. But there are so many other factors involved. In the USA, avg. size of a man's penis is 5.5~6.0. Which is about the most an American woman of 5'6" can take. Of course, some guys are born with 2" penis, others, 10".

Look at siblings, and how they can be different. Sister A = D cup, 5'7" 150lbs. Sister B = A cup, 5'2" 100lbs. Daughter of Sister A, looks more like Sister B, but with D-cup and 5'6". They can all share similar genetic traits, yet look like different people with different shapes and sizes.

Think of all the trillions and trillions of sperm a man makes, yet no two spem will ever make the same baby... as even the egg, even from the same woman - no two are exactly the same. And on top of that, other external factors during the "baking" phase will come into play.