• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Paranoid days after taking MDMA?

JoshMu99

Greenlighter
This past week I've been taking a lot of pills in a short amount of time. I took my first last Wednesday (9 days ago) where I took 1 and a half purple lois vitons and 1 Mickey Mouse. Then from Friday - Monday I took 9 and a half pink red bulls (around 4 each night). On the Sunday night I stupidly took a sleeping tablet to try and sort my sleep out however since Sunday night I have been extremely paranoid and not myself at all.

The paranoia is quite extreme, pretty much scared people are going to break into my house and such at night. I'm also getting major memory loss and heart palpitations but I don't know whether this is from the high dosage of mdma. I'm 17 years old and have been taking pills almost a year, on and off though. These past months I have been taking at least 2 per weekend but this has really worried me.

If anyone could tell me why I'm so paranoid it could help, or how long it'll last? Thank you

Hi.
I feel sorry for what happen.
I strongly recommend you to seeing a dr, your case seem no joke.

I don't want to overrexagerate the stuff but a cousin of mine abused MDMA (4 pills in a short time), gone nuts 3 days after speaking unkown language and making conversation with a wall. 6 month after that he died from complete suicide because some part of the psychosis didn't solve. You don't wan't the same course of event.

But perhaps your problem is from the sleeping pills, anyway that's serious symptom.

Paranoia and speed drugs go hand in hand. For me there's some I've done where it was not a side effect and others where it was so extreme I also thought someone was breaking in, I was being watched/followed, hearing voices, seeing visual disturbances, etc. Mostly it resolved after the comedown but some would be random flashes of paranoia weeks after use. Over the months the random paranoia was less frequent but if you're concerned obviously seek help now.