• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

paranoia

yfmpro350

Greenlighter
When i was younger i usto smoke pot almost everyday for a few years, with no problem i mean i loved it, and never thought i would stop. once i stopped i could never pick it up again because i would always get so paranoid that i wouldnt even respond to someone talking to me. would just ignore everyone and try to burry my head into my pillow or somthing whatever.... I have heard that this is more common to people on opiates is there any fact to this? is this a common thing to happen, or am i just being a B*$@!

Thank you in advance just like to see peoples own experience, and or knowledege.

And hopefully one day i too again shall share the wonderful gift the greater power of life has given us

Last edited:
I get paranoid as well when I smoke weed but it ends up being amusing and I laugh or think myself out of it.

The more you think about it the worse it gets, put some music on and go somewhere where there aren't many people.

If the paranoia gets really bad and you end up getting anxiety attacks or whatever then I guess either smoke less or just quit?

Paranoia is all in your head. I used to think up the most fucked up things. I would become paranoid of my parents dying and my sister becoming possessed and I would think of every detail of the thought and I would catch myself and realize I'm being silly. As the above poster said, you just gotta think your way out of it. Weed paranoia and anxiety can be a bitch when you're just Trynna burn one. Shit gets shcitzo sometimes.

Just tell yourself that the paranoia you're having at the moment is "absurd" and is only drug induced. Once you remind yourself, you can enjoy the effects again.

Yeah i think when paranoia hits its all the same but yeah if you just think that the paranoia isnt anything and you just sketching, it might help one way or another.