• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Paranoia with crack

I have been smoking crack for 9 years and now it is daily. I usually get very strong stuff. I have done it for days on end and I HAVE NEVER EVEN ONCE GOT A BIT PARANOID WHATSOEVER!! I HAVE SEEN OTHERS GET THAT WAY AND EVEN HAVE HALLUCINATIONS- VERY SCARY.

If you want to enjoy your monthly crack but dodge the psychosis, try getting a script for "Seroquel", it's an anti-psychotic that will remove or block the dopamine somehow and it over-rides any stimulant as far as I know, so it should work for crack.

Then you should hypothetically be able to have your little monthly "crack-party", make sure to be well rested so why not start in the day instead of the night?

Then right when you feel the on-set of paranoia pop like 100-200mg of "Seroquel" eat a banana or two drink some fluid with electrolytes maybe add half a valium to the mix and go to sleep, no paranoia, good-long sleep.

You will feel tired asf and be a bit swollen the next day. But you will most likely dodge the paranoia.

Then again not in favor of paranoia, or "Seroquel".

But fear seems to be trendy right now with the pandemic and everything, that we are supposed to be scared, it's the general vibe right now. So maybe you should chill with the "crack-party" concept and wait until after the stupid "pandemic"? Bless!
Whilst this is good advice I’d wait until you are really into the comedown, I made the mistake of dropping 150 at the end of a coke binge and I was close to going to the hospital, my heart went on a crazy one for about an hour and I thought I was going to die 😂 and I’m scripted for it

I have never shot coke, so I can't comment on that. My only experience is shooting heroin while smoking crack. I know some people like mixing them together in the same syringe but as far as I was concerned, the rush from smoking crack was complete in itself and would not benefit much from the addition of heroin. I liked to save the heroin for the comedown. The longer I could save it the better, but generally I couldn't save it very long. I would smoke some hits of crack, then shoot some heroin which would relieve the over stimulation and help me go longer before taking the next hit of crack. I'd always be trying to do as little heroin as possible throughout this process though because I'd want to save the heroin for when I ran out of crack. The worst is when you're hit that horrible depression and fiending state after your last crack rock but you can't do anymore heroin because you've done so much already that your receptors are full and you barely feel another shot or worse you start to have trouble breathing because you are right on the line of an OD.

Also in the interests of harm reduction I should state that I do not recommend mixing heroin and crack, it's a very dangerous combo because the stimulation from the crack masks the sedation from the heroin leaving you vulnerable to taking too much heroin. I've been at the point where I could feel my breathing was getting seriously depressed but I still felt wide awake and alert from the crack. However, having some kind of opiate or benzo handy when smoking crack is worthwhile because it can counteract the overstimulation. Many times I've felt like my body was in trouble from the crack (maybe it was just anxiety) but my heart would be pounding uncontrollably I would do some heroin and my body would relax and my heart would slow down again.
I know this is old, but shooting coke (when I did it) I thought was the here all end all of ears ringing rush type highs. But when I added heroin into that syringe....I knew the way that made Me feel was going to ruin My life. It was better that sex, money, love. It was all of that in a needle. Luckily I'm not locked in its life sucking web, tar pit anymore.I can't deny it though, before took ofere there is no my brain can fe naturally that will ever compete to a needle full of ether smelling fish scale & #4 China white (before fentanyl was on the streets)