• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Paramol CWE

raphaelvize

Bluelighter
Hi there I have a question about the safety and efficacy of cold water extraction on these tablets, specifically Paramol, which has 500 mg paracetamol and 7.46 mg dihydrocodeine tartrate per tablet. They are OTC in England, where I live. Some people say it's particularly difficult to get paracetamol out of these, and that the resulting solution is cloudy and its just generally all-round difficult to extract but some saying it's fine. I've done my own research but can't figure it out yet. Does anyone have any experience off of these or have any advice?

Thanks a bunch :)

there's lots of info in the CWE thread in OD forum - if you do the technique correctly in theory it should leave a safe amount of paracetemol to consume, but you never really know.

there's lots of info in the CWE thread in OD forum - if you do the technique correctly in theory it should leave a safe amount of paracetemol to consume, but you never really know.

Yeah I understand, I've done CWE on codeine products many times. My question though was about a specific product called Paramol (DHC/APAP) which is the only otc DHC product where I live (England). On other forums, a fair amount of people say these are ecspecially harder to extract for various reasons, but some people claim to have success from it. I was asking to see if anyone's had experience with these here, but thanks for the reply.