• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Parachuting Meth

Which delivery method gives the most enjoyable high

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cateturry3turrycan

Bluelighter
Is it safe to parachute chunks of crystal ? Is it safe with out wrapping it in toilet paper?

Last time I remember feeling it first in my stomach..exactly the same feelings I got coming up on Molly. Which makes sense being that the MA part of MDMA stands for methamphetamine. .

Just heard bad things from too unreliable of sources not to bring this up on the forums. I did a term search and came up empty. If i missed a thread i apologize.

Thanks
From T

Also I added a poll just from my own never ending curiosity..

If you want to consume it orally, just disolve in some water. Have a chaser handy but it works perfectly. Come up will be a bit quicker than parachuting too.

I prefer insuffulation

I'm new to posting and I'm hoping this is the right thread,?!
I've been smoking meth daily since 2003 with maybe 10 days all together without and that's those days are not back to back! What im asking for is advice on how many days do you think I should have clean, then drink my detox drink the day of and produce a clean UA? I'm terrified as this UA has to be clean?!

@cherriitree welcome to bluelight, please don't ask questions about drug testing. they are not allowed on bluelight, please read the Bluelight User Agreement - BLUA before posting in the future.
feel free to ask anything about meth and stimulant use, but not drug testing,substance ID or sourcing.

Is it safe to parachute chunks of crystal ? Is it safe with out wrapping it in toilet paper?

Last time I remember feeling it first in my stomach..exactly the same feelings I got coming up on Molly. Which makes sense being that the MA part of MDMA stands for methamphetamine. .

Just heard bad things from too unreliable of sources not to bring this up on the forums. I did a term search and came up empty. If i missed a thread i apologize.

Thanks
From T

Also I added a poll just from my own never ending curiosity..

I smash up a shard and do a few ‘thumbprints’ in the morning. INSTANT wake up.

I smash up a shard and do a few ‘thumbprints’ in the morning. INSTANT wake up.
Similar to what I started doing. Before I'd set my alarm 2 hours before work. Entire first hour just to smoke it. I love the smoke high but you never hit a plateau. Where I'm satisfied. I thought it was bad shit but I took a shard from the same batch. Put it on my tongue and chased it down with cherry coke.

Holy Christ on crutches. As a long time user I was almost unable to function I was so lit.

Is that to be expected? I'm really just looking to become more discreet about my use. I still function as an adult everyday. Ive just had a couple close calls here as of late. Im not looking to be ostricized.

I know i need to quit amphetamines. But. I love them.

Thanks for taking time to respond.

l

I’ve only been using glass for about a year but have always been a daily stimulant user. I get incredible stuff so it doesn’t take much. I could have taken tons on benzos the night before... I wake up, move around a bit, turn on the shower and then take a couple thumbs. Within minutes I’m wide eyed and ready to go.

The key for me is to stop after that. Any more and I cross a line where I’m uncomfortably lit.

Once or twice a week I’ll eat a shard during the day around 1-2pm but it’s rare. I take it day by day and seem to function just fine.... so far.

I love amphetamines too. They calm me down to a point where I can organize and prioritize. They keep me focused during the day and don’t see myself stopping anytime soon.

What do you mean by close calls?

I recently started renting one of my spare rooms out to someone I work with. And I say close calls..in reality. He wasn't bout to catch me in the middle of heating up my pipe. But just trying to get out ahead of things.

You describe exactly how i fesl on stims. Im just trying a new method of dosing. I've never really eaten it. Today will be the first go . I work long hours on my feet. I appreciate your response. Thank you

Sorry let me clarify. I've eaten it before. Just not solely without also using my glass. So. First half of my work day was great.

I don't feel a need to do any more. Totally not what I expected

Sorry let me clarify. I've eaten it before. Just not solely without also using my glass. So. First half of my work day was great.

I don't feel a need to do any more. Totally not what I expected

Sorry it’s been so long but I hope you’re still hanging in there. I’m on my feet all day too. Sometimes for 9-11 hours.

I’m still doing the ol morning thumbprints and it’s crazy how fast I’m wide eyed and ready for the day. I try to crush with the flat side of a blade to get as much surface area as possible.

Sorry it’s been so long but I hope you’re still hanging in there. I’m on my feet all day too. Sometimes for 9-11 hours.

I’m still doing the ol morning thumbprints and it’s crazy how fast I’m wide eyed and ready for the day. I try to crush with the flat side of a blade to get as much surface area as possible.
What do you guys mean by thumb print? Just the amount you have crushed? I've seemed to have landed on just eating shards directly. Just immediately gulping it down with a coca cola .

Jesus this high is intense though

What do you guys mean by thumb print? Just the amount you have crushed? I've seemed to have landed on just eating shards directly. Just immediately gulping it down with a coca cola .

Jesus this high is intense though

Crush up a shard so you’ve got as much surface area as possible, lick your thumb, put thumb onto pile of clear and then into your mouth. Repeat if necessary.

So does the greater surface area translate to better bioavailability? I just ate a piece lf a shard. The come up feels exactly like the intial climb when you drop Molly.

If it increases the intensity of the high.. Whew.. Remember i have to be functional and not obviously tweaked at my job for 9 hours a day lol

All I know is when you vape herb you want as much surface area as possible to draw the best hit. I guess I’m just applying the same principle.

It makes sense that just swallowing a shard would last longer as it would take longer to break down in your stomach. As opposed to a bunch of little pieces that are all being digested at once.

Just don’t overdo it. Start small, see how you feel and go from there.

I recently found .2 in a baggie along with a new syringe, in some moving boxes. I disposed of the needle and just mixed it with a shot of water and drank it.
Best way to enjoy meth. If you dose early enough you’ll easily be able to get some rest. You feel like you’re getting higher and higher for hours then it peaks for a couple of hours. Meth will always have a comedown that’s proportional to the dose and ROA.

Anyone that's "eating" their meth also needs to remember to brush their teeth/rinse their mouth out immediately afterwards. This shit does a number on your teeth very very quickly.

I was mainly referring to the thumb print method they were talking about. Actually parachuting the stuff you're fine.
Smoking is almost as bad too. The vapor apparently reacts with your saliva creating a nasty acid that's obviously gonna coat your teeth.

Ive smoked for years, my teeth arent falling out.. yet
But I brush twice a day, dont drink soda, and try and floss atleast once a week.

They are definitely discolored, I smoke cigarettes, drink coffee.. you know typical tweaker stuff. But,I think the reason methheads teeth fall outis because when you arent used to the high, you forget to drink water. So you get dehydated, your mouth drys out.. And due to that, your teeth rot