Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

🧑‍🌾 Gardening 🧑‍🌾 Papaver Somniferum amounts

Gardening

phall

Bluelighter
hi guys

has anyone tried doing it start to finish on here? i see in the uk that growing the poppies is ok but thats the extent of it being legal.

ive grown most things but never attempted opiates. im assuming thats the correct seeds as most h shows papaver as a by product of manufacturing when tested(named above). does anyone know roughly how many flowers to how much end product.

id be interested for research purposes to read any online guides anyone could recommend on the subject.

cheers phall

They're ridiculously easy to grow. I threw a handful of seeds onto some soil, assuming most of them wouldn't grow, but its like every single seed sprouted. All of a sudden I had hundreds of tiny poppy plants, none of them with enough room to grow -_-. I bet if you took the proper time to distance them from each other and watered them regularly, they would grow just fine.

Though you might not be able to get much smokable opium from them, if thats what you were planning. But if you were to make poppy pod tea you could get a fair amount of doses in a little garden. You only need ~30g of dried pod for a brew. After that you can use the seeds too but you need a fair bit more of them.

Also it doesn't expose yourself as much if you do it that way. You can easily claim they're for arts and crafts or w/e as opposed to a bunch of sliced poppies bleeding bright white goop in your front yard.

There is one strain called papaver giganthemum with exceptionally big pods. Never planted it but it should bring some more morphine per m^2. it’s seeds are sold over eBay here.

Can these sorta poppies be refined into heroin and morphine. I'm more interested in the process than actually making enough to use but obviously testing it would be fun.

Can these sorta poppies be refined into heroin and morphine. I'm more interested in the process than actually making enough to use but obviously testing it would be fun.
"Hydroponic Heroin"
I'll let you figure out how to find a place to download without signing up, etc. I would upload a copy here if I could.

There is one strain called papaver giganthemum with exceptionally big pods. Never planted it but it should bring some more morphine per m^2. it’s seeds are sold over eBay here.
I got mine there too, but mine are sernifum(?). Haven’t figured out how to process.

Will that help with sleep and pain?
I’m on ir oxy rn and it does help, but not like it should. I’m trying to replace one for the other. Prescriptions are expensive.

Will that help with sleep and pain?

Sure if you take enough. I’ve always tried to dose an equivalent of 20mg morphine, think I didn’t had the most potent strain, i had the seeds from the supermarket.