• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Panic attacks and anxiety after taking ecstasy once

h.dinky

Greenlighter
I went to a rave this Halloween and took e for the first time. They were called orange power buttons (in pressed pill form). I took 1/4 at first, didn't feel anything, so I took another bite. In the end, I pretty much took a little over half the pill. I took too much for my first time and started having a bad trip. After the bad trip subdued, I was able to have a great time. A week later, I had no symptoms of withdrawals or any side effects. 1 or 2 weeks later I smoked some weed and as the weed was wearing off I had a massive panic attack. I didn't know what was happening to me but my whole body felt numb and tingly, felt nauseous, I was shivering uncontrollably, felt cold, I felt like I couldn't breathe. I thought I was dying and trapped in a nightmare. Eventually my friend took me to the hospital and they told me I had a panic attack. A little while after I smoked with friends and I was totally fine. But then a week later I smoked weed again and I felt the same sensations beginning to creep up on me and had another bad anxiety attack. I didn't think weed was a trigger because I was a pretty avid smoker of weed before taking the e and never had any bad experiences from it or panic attacks until after I took the e. Now I've stopped smoking weed completely because I want to avoid the panic attacks, it's honestly the worst feeling in the world. Last week I took only one shot of alcohol and even then, I felt a little bit of anxiety coming up again. My anxiety has gotten better now, but a few random times I feel the anxiety creeping up on me again, even when I'm not smoking weed it would just happen out of the blue. I try to focus and not allow myself to slip into it. I just bought some supplements yesterday like fish oil, vitamin b, and 5 HTP, hopefully these will help. Trying to eat healthier too cuz I have IBS (irritable bowel syndrome). I was wondering if anybody else had a similar experience and if this a permanent thing? I really hope it's not permanent because this really sucks. Will I ever be able to take e again, if ever, maybe taking pure molly would not lead to this kind of reaction? Any tips and advice on how to fix this anxiety? Thanks.

Last edited:
You need a big break from all drugs even alcohol and cigarettes,like 6 months+
I think you have hormonal disbalances,cortisol levels are 800%higher after extacy
High Cortisol -> anxiety

High cortisol +weed =hell anxiety
Relax and stay away from drugs until you will be ok 100%,is not permant

Stay away from E don't use this satan again