• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe *PANIC ATTACK PRONE POSTER* Combinimg SUBUTEX and SUBOXONE

MotherJupiter

Greenlighter
Quick back story: i have been having VIOLENT panic attacks that i believe are linked to my PRESCRIBED suboxone intake. Ever since I had my daughter, i get spells where i feel like im going to die, cant breath no oxygen in my blood dizzy feeling. I have been perscribed subs for about 2 years but have taken them for much longer. I take them as perscribed but my mom runs out of her SUBUTEX super fast amd bums my tabs off of me, when I run out of my SUBOXONE she pays me back in SUBUTEX.

Im usually pretty good with my suboxone because i have the naloxone saftey net, where with subutex i do not. So I prefer my subutex.

I have half a dose of suboxone left and and wondering if i can supplement the rest of the dose SAFLEY with limited to no side effects with subutex? (1 tab when i wake up, half when i get to work, half at 5pm and the other half at 8 after lunch, 2.5 tabs total)

I cant find any info anywhere weather combining.the two will imcrease effects there for increase my chance of panic of attack. I don't really want to take that.much subutex with out the naloxone saftey net but my WD are unbearable without my full dose.

Nalaxone has no effect in suboxone; the buprenorphine outconpetes it, not to mention only like 5% is absorbed sublingual

You should be fine, although you need to deal with you panic / stmptons

Well from everything i read it is more difficult to od on suboxone because of the naloxone and since subutex dosent have it, it is SLIGHTLY easier to OD on, albeit still quite difficult. Alll of my panic symptoms stem from my MASSIVE fear of OD.

I should say i am an x H shooter, rock smoker/shooter, crystal smoker/shooter/eater/drinker/sniffer, and mega cocktail pill popper. I'm 4 years off all that, 2 years on strictly subs.

Since i got pregnant and had my daughter, i now finally have something i WANT to live for so the thought of ODing on anything is my absolute biggest fear. But with the sub WD I cannot adequately function in parenting and my very physical shop job.

You won't od on buprenorphine; it is a partial agonist. And they are identical, sub and subutex

so put your mind at ease, what you reason about suboxone isn't true, they are IDENTICAL, and safe when used as directed by an addict

Thank you so much, im working on getting into counseling for the unreasonable anxiety and panic attacks but its a scheduling issue with my 2nd shift job at the moment, so until then, I just got to hold on and try to truck through it all.