• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Panic attack on MDMA.

Elementsoul

Greenlighter
I took Ecstasy first, then about an hour later I took a pill of MDMA about 30 minutes in I started to have a panic attack, I was at a club with lots of EDM music and lights and tons of people. I felt like the music was killing me so I ran outside and even threw up. I felt like my brain was going to explode I had to keep putting water on my temples as if it was going to do something. My vision was blurred and I was even beginning to black out. I drank water enough to where I wasn't over drinking or under drinking. I didn't feel cold or too hot. I know it couldn't have been the pill I took because my two friends were completely fine. Maybe it was because I much smaller than them? I just want an answer or opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
MDMA = ecstasy, anyone that tells you otherwise doesn't know what he's talking about or wants to sell you pills with something else in them. The only active ingredient in an ecstasy pill should be MDMA, nothing else. There are a lot of possible causes for something like this. First thing that comes to mind is comeup anxiety. Were you properly rolling after it passed? Some people, certainly when coming up on a (too) high dose, can get nervous or even panic. This usually passes once the roll sets in properly. If it didn't pas, second thing that comes to mind is bad drugs. Have you tested your drugs with a testkit? And yes your weight plays an important role, if you're very light you will need much smaller doses than someone heavy, also women are more sensitive to MDMA than men and also need smaller doses

Some more random questions that could provide some indication as to why this happened: Are you on any prescription medication? Do you have any idea how much you took exactly, how strong the pills were? How much did you have to eat and how long beforehand? Did you ever have panic attacks before? How often are you rolling? How long have you been rolling? What's your usual dose?

Welcome to bluelight :D

hm, did you have any benzos on hand, could have taken one to dampin your anxiety, but you shouldnt have felt such a panic attack with pure mdma it was prly mixed with something else.