• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos PAMS/LAMS from RC-aspergers question as well...

Endopharm

Bluelighter
New member here, been on about a week. Great place BTW!

Anyhow, I'm on day 3 or 4 of no benzodiazepines(specifically clonazepam), which I quit on my own accord. Dose was 2-3mg per day for 10-12 years for GAD and PTSD.

I'm doing OK other than sleep issues and some definite brain fog.

Anyhow, question number one.

1) what RC pams/lams work well for you or don't? What doses? Etc

2)this isn't to abuse, it's for a flight I have in August I'm absolutely terrified about. So I'm only looking for a longer acting compound I can use once or twice then ditch. I have plenty of time until then so no rush.

3) why do benzos only give me anxiolytic effects? Even high doses do not sedate me, do not impair me or even effe t my day to day? I've searched for studies on high functioning aspergers and benzo use, but haven't come across much. There has to be a correlation there IMO.

Any opinions are appreciated, feel free to get as scientific as possible(the more the better)

Thanks in advance, Miigwetch!

Endo

Sometimes benzos don't have side-effects on people. I don't generally get side-effects from benzos. You and I are probably pretty abnormal that way though.

If you can source it, norflurazepam is by far the best long half-life 'RC' (it's literally a metabolite of about a half dozen medical benzos, such as flurazepam, so I hesitate to call it a RC) on the market right now. I knocks me out hard at 10mg, leaves me mostly cognizant at 5mg though.

Sometimes benzos don't have side-effects on people. I don't generally get side-effects from benzos. You and I are probably pretty abnormal that way though.

If you can source it, norflurazepam is by far the best long half-life 'RC' (it's literally a metabolite of about a half dozen medical benzos, such as flurazepam, so I hesitate to call it a RC) on the market right now. I knocks me out hard at 10mg, leaves me mostly cognizant at 5mg though.
Thanks!

Thats info I'm looking for! If I can find a RC that sells small amounts(ie 10 pills or 10 doses) so I can test a few doses, take one a few days before to see how it works, then one dose for flight, that would be perfect!

I should also add, I have a low dose of pregabolin (75mg 3x per day) that I was going to take my first dose tonight. We'll see how that works.

It's a possibility I won't need a PAM/LAM, but its a possibility I also don't take the pregabolin tonight as I'm feeling ok.

Thanks!

Thats info I'm looking for! If I can find a RC that sells small amounts(ie 10 pills or 10 doses) so I can test a few doses, take one a few days before to see how it works, then one dose for flight, that would be perfect!
If I were you then, I'd get it while you can. All drugs are disappearing, the planet over. I stock up on bulk any time I like anything in preparation for such an eventuality. I'd say you've got at most a year before norflurazepam will be gone. Double so if you don't want to buy bulk powder. Those vendors that do supply presses of it won't be for much longer.

If I were you then, I'd get it while you can. All drugs are disappearing, the planet over. I stock up on bulk any time I like anything in preparation for such an eventuality. I'd say you've got at most a year before norflurazepam will be gone. Double so if you don't want to buy bulk powder. Those vendors that do supply presses of it won't be for much longer.
It's really that bad out there these days?

It's really that bad out there these days?
IMO, yes. I mean, if you just want weed/acid/shrooms/MDMA/ketamine, those will always be around. Heroin and any good opioids are gone, coke might as well be, amp scripts are harder to come by. I have a legitimate alprazolam script and three different doctors tried to kick me off of it because the government told them it was 'bad' and I had to essentially doctor shop so I could keep eating (I have a strange IBS disorder). But yeah, world governments are cracking down heavily on all worthwhile 'RC's. Supply chains are breaking down, the Chinese vendors are dodgier than ever, the Netherlands (where most good RCs originate) is cracking down. I think it's just a matter of time.

Now I may be wrong, but when it comes to drugs, there's no time like the present. And with RC benzos, they tend to come and go very quickly. When I bought my bulk norflurazepam, it was gone from the same vendor within a month. Now I can only find it from nickel-and-diming vendors who want to sell individual doses. To me, that points to it being gone, and those nickel-and-dimers selling off their stock at a huge markup because there won't be any more after it's gone. Etizolam was around for years but now that it's gone, it seems the whole world is like, "Ermergerd!!!! Benzos are bad 4 u!!!"

Makes sense.

I'm only looking for benzo analogue/metabolites for "necessary use".

Bit it's too bad this is happening. Addiction is bad, for sure, but im very proud drug.

The drs are horrendous. My GP was awesome, but he retired. Now my new GP, I've never even met her. She's anti almost everything, and I've never looked to abuse anything. Pisses me off as drs do not understand compassionate care at all.

Sorry for going off topic here, but the holier than thou attitude needs to go, and drs need to re read their oath and actually study, and practice medicine.

If you really think about it, poor GPs are a making addicts and increasing crime, destroying families and making people suffer.

Its a sad state

Endo

My GP was awesome, but he retired. Now my new GP, I've never even met her. She's anti almost everything, and I've never looked to abuse anything. Pisses me off as drs do not understand compassionate care at all.
Same thing happened to me. My old GP was always willing to give me controlled substances, if I actually needed them. Then he retired. I finally got in with a doctor my relative sees so he knows I'm not drug seeking, and while he charges a lot, he doesn't question the fact that I need a benzo for IBS. I've tried literally everything else so it was rather infuriating as each new young doctor was like, "You just need to go on this horribly side-effect ridden drug instead, it's wayyyy better!" Went from spending roughly $400/year on my disorder to roughly $2300/year.

But yeah... norfluraz, sounds like your best bet. You might have a few months, even a year or two to source it. I wouldn't put it off personally though.

I'll order now. I'd rather have than not. Especially in these times. It can easily just go in the lockbox if needed
I don't mean to make you feel pressured btw lol <3 I just have a prepper mindset about well, everything. Too many times in life I've gotten a small amount of a drug I liked, only for it to disappear into obscurity and illegality. God, what I would do for an extra ten grams of etizolam...

Again, ill catch flack for this, but I will never understand why drs won't just take this compassionate care approach of mine.

Step one, go to hospital or treatment center.

Step two, get put under.

Iv drip of NAC etc and rehydration.

Step 3, nothing, let them sleep off WD. 5-7 days.

Step 4, arrange counseling and therapy.

Step5, make prescription based on what is needed to improve life in a healthy manner while reducing risk

I don't mean to make you feel pressured btw lol <3 I just have a prepper mindset about well, everything. Too many times in life I've gotten a small amount of a drug I liked, only for it to disappear into obscurity and illegality. God, what I would do for an extra ten grams of etizolam...
No pressure, I thank you for great info!

I grew up a farmer, always used supplements and food as medicine, always stacked alkaloids etc for potential use for my family and myself. IMO it's just smart, and thats proving right, right now. I grow everything from cannabis to mint, awesome apple trees etc.

So don't feel bad, I appreciate the info and the convo

Endo