European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

palladone 1.3mg

Tryptamite

Bluelighter
So I know this guy his wife has cancer. He sometimes sells me 5mg oxynorm capsules.

I am off opiates 6 months bar about 3 once off lapses. I rang him for a friend And he said he only had the 1.3mgs. Now this didn't sound right at all so a quick Google showed it's fairly common in palliative care for 5mg oxycodone to be switched to 1.3mg hydromorphone.

I always wanted to try dilaudid so I bought a couple. I crushed the beads of 5 capsules, mixed with water, added a little heat to make sure and filtered a thick liquid.

Savage hit. Better than 250mg of good street gear. Only thing is it kinda crept up on me. I thought HM was supposed to be all about the rush?? Did I prep wrong?

Will get some more for next week to throw some coke in the mix. I'm done with opiates, with the exception of the chance arising to try something exotic.

Lets get this right his wife has cancer n he's selling her medication?????!

Hmmmmm :\ Am I the only one here who thinks that is seriously wrong?

Evey

Lets get this right his wife has cancer n he's selling her medication?????!

Hmmmmm :\ Am I the only one here who thinks that is seriously wrong?

Evey

Not knowing the situation I think its seriously wrong to jump to conclusions. Lots of people sell their medication - they may be getting them free, on repeat prescription and not needing them or could just do with the extra cash for something else. Maybe weed works better for her, she cannot get that on prescription so sells her meds - buys weed that gives her bigger relief without the side effects etc

Yes good point. I think weed should be legalised for pain to be honest.

Evey

When I read the OP I had a mental image of the poor wife wirthing around her bed in pain while the husband was down the bookies or supping pints in the pub. Selling your own meds is one thing........

When I read the OP I had a mental image of the poor wife wirthing around her bed in pain while the husband was down the bookies or supping pints in the pub. Selling your own meds is one thing........

So I'm not the only one who thought this?

Evey

It doesnt read very well, but alot of folk that poorly end up with tons of unused meds at times, especially if they have had their analgesia rotated. I seriously cant picture some poor woman rolling around in pain just so the partner can make a tenner or 2 from their prescriptions - id be inclined to use a bit of proportional thinking here and put money on the fact that any narcotics sourced from this patient are spare or no longer needed

With pain meds, and specially illnesses like cancer, I don't think they strictly prescribe by the milligram. With pain meds its better to have more than you need, than not enough.

Yes these are obviously excess meds. He doesn't sell what she needs. I know she has stronger stuff that's not on offer. Thank You bearlove for the objective viewpoint.

Now I have done enough to feel sick (3 days) . I am thinking of three days low methadone 10mg as I have a sex date Saturday and want to enjoy it.
By Sunday I will have enough lyrica saved up and enough of a lyrica tolerance break that I might get away with the worst of the sickness through the miracle of lyrica.
I cannot get my hands on enough lyrica now, I will have to save up my daily dispensed prescription.

Opinions??

^ what dose lyrica u on a day Tryp?

take er handy with those HM speedballs!

I'm on 250mg lyrica a day and 30mg valium. But it's daily dispensed which is annoying it's like being back on a methadone clinic.

750, 900 and 900mg lyrica on day 2,3 and 4 of a mild opiate sickness is enough to get through it fairly painlessly apart from the first day which usually isn't too bad.

I have a high lyrica tolerance I think.

I didn't even get to try a HM speedball. Didn't have coke. I can get more palladone but I think I need to completely stay away from opiates. I can't binge for one day even without feeling some Wds.

^Shame about the daily dispense. My gf gets 112 x 150mg at one time. Shes prescribed 4 x 150mg a day but she only needs 2 x 150mg a day & as a result i seem to have developed myself a daily habit of 150-300mg purely as a sleep aid when the alcohol wears off & I wake up at 5am with not enough GABA to get back to sleep!

I regret doing this opiate. I am going through withdrawal.

I will not be doing them again. I am moving forward in my recovery. A lapse is a part of recovery.

Lyrica is a great wd med. I am at 5% level of wd. U have to take enough to be a little fucked though. For me it's 750 mg leading to 900 mg Over the few days because of lyricas rapid tolerance build up.

I can't pm with this mobile version of bl. How are you doing a4blood? Send me a pm.