Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pain

Status
Not open for further replies.

ticktockterror

Greenlighter
So basically I'm here from the states for a year and a half, and like a few months before I left for Melbourne I injured my back and was prescribed a massive amount of Oxys. They helped a lot, and we just assumed the pain would go away. It went away for a short while, then came back and now I'm living with severe back pain for the last year and a half. I'm going through like 2 boxes of of 30 codeine and panadol OTC a week and its only minimal relief because we have very little money to fuck around with physical therapy, and all that shit of pain treatment centers (i'm only on medicare atm).

I want to be prescribed something stronger, someone to understand how much pain I'm in and get me some relief before I go and do fucking H which I consider every day. and I have no idea how to do it. I just dont know how to do it here, i'm so used to the lax rules in the states you know?

Hey mate, unfortunately this thread reads like you are asking for advice on how to get doctors to prescribe you opiates. That sort of thing is not allowed around here, so I am going to have to close this. I recommend you take a look at the forum guidelines before posting further.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to shoot me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.